any discounts for JFBB?

larrytbull

How is Blue's pricing rediculous? They should have the highest pricing around based on the product they provide. Two high speed lifts and the areas best trails and snowmaking don't hurt. Look at the number of season passes they sell. I'm sure in the thousands.

Not all pricing - just their 6 hour pass BS.

How is Blue's pricing rediculous? They should have the highest pricing around based on the product they provide. Two high speed lifts and the areas best trails and snowmaking don't hurt. Look at the number of season passes they sell. I'm sure in the thousands.

look at it from a non - season pass holders perspective.  Not everything Blue does revolves around you.  i dont really have any issues with the pricing either, (thanks to Mbikes super cool passes), but that pass wont work for me, since its not good on Fridays. and the discounted price of $50 is a little steep for me to be throwing that around early on in the season.  i would rather save that money for a lift ticket somewhere else, perhaps Utah.  

I get the reasoning behind it, but it sure does have people up in arms about it.  So much that it makes a big dent in their bottom line?  Probably not.  i could see revenue from food possibly taking a hit, because you are basically "on the clock" if you stop to take a food break.  Again, probably not so much that they have to close the place up.  

As long as they keep the $499 season pass deal, I have no issues with their pricing.

Yeah.  Since they restructured their day passes, and basically raised the price on them, you really thinking season passes wont see any increase?  To quote GSS, "Two high speed lifts and the areas best trails and snowmaking"  Just throwing that out there.

• Like 1

Big brew-ha-ha over pricing on Blue's Facebook page.

Looks like you get 8 hours if you load on-line.    

Big brew-ha-ha over pricing on Blue's Facebook page.

Looks like you get 8 hours if you load on-line.    

The probe with that model is that if you are meeting friends that did not rejp online or you have a kid in the 4th 5th grader program and or you bought tickets fro township or club. then you will have different times some at 6 some at8 hours

When I go I buy the full day pass with this new model that is no good, and I wont stop for food or beer where as before I would iy both and take breaks

yeah, the only downside is that they have the holidays blacked out

was hoping to use them week after xmas, as I have off, but :( no good for those days

i saw that and it is unfortunate. I usually reserve my jf days for when the rain/snow line is a bit farther north and they get a few inches and blue gets rain or junk.