any discounts for JFBB?

larrytbull

Most people just buy a pass at blue for the day. It can be transferred to anybody so if its good 8-2 it's alot less likely someone is gonna sell it in the lot vs if its good from 8am-10pm. It was talked about by the blue mountain social media coordinator on Facebook. Glad you get 8 hours now buying online. I can be 6 hours being a little short on time for some but 8 hours is fantastic. Can ski all day. Most resorts are only open 9-4

Anyway resale of tickets whether RFID happens plenty. The risk that the ticket is expired is part of the deal but most reselling are honest and there is genuinely time left on it.

It's funny how jfbb had season passholders still get a paper ticket. With 5 season passes I went to the window by myself every time and picked up 5 passes. I could have sold them every day at half price and walked with $125 cash. That's probably more than the average person in carbon county makes in a day.

• Like 3

black friday deals for JFBB  just posted 

Meh

Type

Description

Price

6 Pack of Snow Passes

The JFBB 6 Pack of snow passes. All snow passes will be placed on one card
and can be used throughout the 14/15 season (good anytime, no blackout dates)
$250 SAVE $80

BUY

3 Pack Of Snow Passes

The JFBB 3 Pack of snow passes. All snow passes will be placed on one card
and can be used throughout the 14/15 season (good anytime, no blackout dates)
$130 SAVE $35

BUY

4 Pack of Snow Tubing
3 Hour Session

The JFBB 4 Pack of snow tubing passes. Passes are valid for (1) 3 Hour session.
All snow tubing passes will be placed on one card and can be used
throughout the 14/15 season (good anytime, no blackout dates)
$80 SAVE $28

BUY

CYBER MONDAY ONLY Get $10 for every $50 spent on JFBB Bucks

It's funny how jfbb had season passholders still get a paper ticket. With 5 season passes I went to the window by myself every time and picked up 5 passes. I could have sold them every day at half price and walked with $125 cash. That's probably more than the average person in carbon county makes in a day.

Wow... Just wow. [emoji53]

Those aren't deals. I hate that place.

$250 for a six pack definitely isn't a deal...they won't sell many...at $150 or even better $149 they would sell alot and of course people would still leave plenty of unused days and JF/BB gets alot of extra early season revenue from people who don't ski there enough to make a season pass worth it yes plan on heading there multiple times. Those are the kind of people who are gonna rent gear, buy a $15 lunch and hang at the bar...just my inflation adjusted two cents.

• Like 1

been waiting on the 25 dollar deal, and why i started thread.  I like JF,  BB not so much, but only go with a discount, not made of $$$ I am very disapointed that the DD coupons are'nt out, nor the cbs locl deal.  was hoping someone with a club login to the site might share, but I am guessing that the deals on there are not great either.  may have to try Cb or shawnee for their 3 for 100 deals  or the camel card.  not sure which is better.

Edited by larrytbull

$250 for a six pack definitely isn't a deal...they won't sell many...at $150 or even better $149 they would sell alot and of course people would still leave plenty of unused days and JF/BB gets alot of extra early season revenue from people who don't ski there enough to make a season pass worth it yes plan on heading there multiple times. Those are the kind of people who are gonna rent gear, buy a $15 lunch and hang at the bar...just my inflation adjusted two cents.

Yeah it's not much better than their regular pricing. I was hoping to get one or two days up there, but I can't justify paying more than $25 to ski those crappy places.

Yup....whoever is in charge of pricing doesn't understand the concept of perceived value. It's so important for any business when pricing their products and services.

And the people at Blue have such a firm grip on pricing their products and services?  Seems to me they are leading the way.