Jackson hole stoke thread 2015...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

You want a TR from last nights dinner??? Since atomic Jeff is like super elite status on united airlines I save $120 on baggage plus have flown first class like 7 times and go to hang in the united lounge where they have orange juice and Danishes on demand...in exchange I buy him a nice dinner each year in Jackson hole so we went to Nanis pasta house.

We had a nice bottle of red wine, not atomic Jeff's first choice..Antipasto platter with two kinds of meat, cheese, pesto, peppers and olives...I had homemade pasta with a veal and beef ragu, eggplant, cheese tossed with a little bit of love. Atomic Jeff had some sort of pasta with their homemade sausage plus we got a side of sausage cause we are sausage lovers..who isn't. Atomic Jeff had chocolate mousse with raspberry sauce and whipped cream for dessert and I had an espresso martini..then waitress who was pretty friendly with us cause she likely never met anybody cooler than is insisted we get shots so I ordered Hennessey and she asked how I wanted it and I said in a glass lol and atomic Jeff had some port.

Oh you guys wants a breakfast TR as well???

After dropping $200 on dinner last night I skipped the bagel place and got the free breakfast..had hot chocolate, two hard boiled eggs, three sausage patties, and a cinamon Danish. Also had orange juice and a banana back in the room..then I pooped..wasn't a good poop and now I'm feeling farty.

Paintbrush is the gnarliest terrain we've skied so far this trip..quite a bit of exposure...

No creme brulee? Port was a good choice for after dinner.

spaghetti is fucking awesome

Yeah I've had alot of spaghetti pizza and nachos on this trip. Maybe get a ribeye steak tonight..liftee at thunder commented that we sure skied alot of laps. I said only like 15...been a good day much better than yesterday. Better snow less crowds and no fog. The texans who were supposed to get on the chair behind is but ended up on put chair us almost sitting on our lap were a trip.

People with southern accents sound like retards.

Funniest thing is I keep $6 in my glove for the bus and every day I tell atomic Jeff,"this is a little trick I learned in the army"

i belive he is in jail with $2 million bail

He shouldn't have burned bridges with Snoop dogg

Snoop would bail him out.

You know cause it aint nothing but a G thing.

January 30th 2015...day 15

Today began with a less crowded bus ride and I had a nice conversation with a snowboarder from Cleveland who didnt understand rockered skis. First civilian gondola with a lucky guy from Australia who is spending 9 days here followed by 3 weeks in Aspen. First run down amphitheater was really good cord and no fog..it was a screamer...woo. Up thunder had to do amphitheater again. Then a nice fast, edge able and smooth grand to the sublette chair..down a crispy cirque back into amphitheater up thunder down back into amphitheater up thunder down grand again. Did a few laps on the right side of Bivoac and it was not bad..some pleasent steep moguls..even rendevous trail which gets hella traffic was good. Over to thunder again and down across to nez perce traverse to the woods skiers left of Casper to use the men's room. Woods were crusty. Up Casper lift and down stash park to black tail to sun dance to the base. Up Teewinot up après Vous skied a few runs there.

Atomic Jeff dropped skis off for a base grind and we had a nice lunch at the alpenhof Ceaser salad and spaghetti with meat sauce for me. Ceaser salad and bison chili for atomic Jeff..then Jeff picked up skis which were much improved. Up Teewinot with some texans who were having a ball. Up après Vous and down the trail to the left of race course over to Casper up Casper lift across to thunder up thunder to amphitheater which was still decent but crowded. Wasn't paying attention and almost skied off a cliff getting over there..I blame flat light did a run in dudes ditch..liftee at thunder wondered how many laps we did as he saw us an awful lot today. I said about 15. Up thunder again down amphitheater to dicks ditch which was firm. Dick was a ski patroller who was killed in an avalanche in the 80s..down to the bus sat next to a lady of about 50 years old who was born in Jackson and grew up near snow king. First person over the age of 25 I ever met actually born here.

Today was really good. Comfortable temperatures in the 20s, sunshine, light winds, not as crowded, no fog and lots of vertical. Pictures to come in a little bit. Time to eat some chocolate covered pretzels I bought at the loaf and jug and have a beer. JADIP.

• Like 1

45 minute lunch and was on high speed quads immediately after lunch so was skiing in under ten minutes. Only did five runs after lunch though and last one was well over 3,000 vert.

No food coma paid the tab when done eating tightened boots back up and skied. I eat breakfast at 7am so at noon I am starving like Marvin.

My favorite ski lunches are prime rib sang at beaver creek and grilled ham and cheese with curly fries at steamboat. Wow this diet is gonna be hard.

• Like 2

Nice breakfast for me was bacon egg and cheese bagel OJ DoubleShot of espresso. I feel farty my entire trip..darn bozeman barking spiders..we're headed to the Silver dollar bar at the Wort hotel for dinner in fifteen minutes. Prob be real crowded as the dogsled race begins tonight in town square plus it's a Friday night.

Last night atomic Jeff didn't wanna do dinner as was still full from après ski nachos at the mangy moose and I had a $1 slice of pizza from the loaf and jug..a couple chocolate covered pretzels and Fanta orange soda imported from Mexico in a glass bottle. Don't feel bad for me. Already did snake river brewpub twice, bubbas BBQ twice, four seasons lunch and the free breakfast here at the 49er that's pretty punk.