Taos 2015

NMSKI

Today was awesome, but not quite the endless powder I thought it was going to be. I was a day late on the frontside steeps, and no kachina yet. Some of the steeps that are extreme dead serious no fall type shit were skiing like blues the snow was so perfect. Hiked the ridge once which never disappoints. Also finally got to ski North American, the one non hike-to run at Taos that I'd never skied before (never enough coverage to open). Will put up some more videos tomorrow. Beer o clock now.

• Like 3

Wait did you have a couple rest days before bonus day??? Just saw 48" in 5 days for Taos. You definitely had a nice well deserved break from work.

Yep, we were going to leave Saturday, then extended it to Sunday, then our flights on Sunday got cancelled.  Leaving in a few hours but hoping it gets cancelled again.

I don't even remember what I do at work anymore.  

• Like 4

Yep, we were going to leave Saturday, then extended it to Sunday, then our flights on Sunday got cancelled.  Leaving in a few hours but hoping it gets cancelled again.

I don't even remember what I do at work anymore.

Work is over rated although I think about and talk about work plenty when I'm on vacation.

• 9 months later...