3/14/15...mad PASRs in the house..nice early spring conditions!!!

Hey All,

I'm back from another fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. I made it up there in like 23 minutes fueled by part of a Cobb salad and half of a blueberry muffin...I rocked out to Matt Edge favorite song Mrs. Robinson on the drive up and some Tyga and arrived at the lower lot at 7:30AM. Atomic Jeff and JLaw were already in the house. Also in attendance were JFDan, Toast, Slim, Indiggio, NMSki, VTMark, The Program4, Ty, Justo, Rose and the liftee who always wears Grateful dead shirts.

Temperatures were in the mid to upper thirtys and it was windy with occasional perilous of snain which did not accumulate. First run was Razors edge and it was pretty nice on the firm side. Nightmare was great corn snow Dreamweaver a little firmer and good. I hit switchback no less than four times and it was gooood except for the run I got sprayed by NMSki oh Lordy. Challenge opened at around 9am and was some deep cord. Main Street bumps were deep but I didn't ski em much and lower Main Street was mad applesauce. I did one lazy mile run and kind of slow. Then finished it off with repeats of nightmare-Dreamweaver switchback and razors which I got on three times and enjoyed razorback each time which was a little floaty.

While crowds were light there were still a decent amount of people. Blue definitely made a few dollars today and the weather was far from full on spring but the snow was fast and soft and everything is open the forecast looks decent for more early spring skiing....I only have one picture today of the New Mexico beer NMSki brought...post-512-0-20744400-1426444284_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

obligatory quote from my mom ive gotten every time i come back from march or april riding for the past 10 years..."They still have snow!?"

My mom thought ski season was over when the snow melted in arlington Virginia a week ago. She knows absolutely nothing about microclimates...does your mom at least keep Sunny Delight in the fridge??

• Like 1

Timeout!!!! If you are gonna be a threadjack you have to post a Taylor Swift picture...follow the rules!!!!

I never liked sunny delight but that's probably cause I'm a little urban...me and Tyrone always went straight for the purple stuff!!!

My mom thought ski season was over when the snow melted in arlington Virginia a week ago. She knows absolutely nothing about microclimates...does your mom at least keep Sunny Delight in the fridge??

Delivery guy asked if Blue is closed now...SMHerman

I still wanna learn whirlybirds from level one ski instructors

Thanks thedude4bides for continuing you GSS facts service.