Where are you skiing for daytrips in April?

Ski2Live Live2Ski

So white clay has to be around your max out area when it comes to mtb.

I hear you though....I'm not big on driving longer than 2 hours away anymore myself.

Yeah. I also feel like I need to explore more areas around here. There are so many great parks and trails that I haven't ran or ridden that I want to hit up. The Lehigh Gap Nature Preserve has some awesome trails with great views that I want to run this summer.

• Like 1

I came to the sad realization today that I may be finished. Unless I can swing something tomorrow... Couldn't get over to BB at all this week. I wanted to hit up the skillz but I'm so freaking busy that I can't even make it up the road to big Boulder let alone upstate NY. We'll see. I want at least one more day.

Anyone going anywhere tomorrow?

I might run over to boulder to enjoy my last weekend as a season pass holder. I believe camelback is charging full price. I cant see me giving them $65, when i have a pass to boulder, and have to drive past it to get there.

• Like 1

Still at Boulder with JFskiDan although not skiing....not drinking either.

On our second run for the day we took BB trail...I'm not really sure wtf happened but I apparently hit a lip and landed straight on the back of my head or something. Can't tell you because I have no idea, nor do I have any idea how I got to the bottom of the lift other than I know that I skied there as my skis were on. Decided to go talk to patrol after knowing full well that I had all the concussion signs.....sick to my stomach, dizziness, loss of memory, blurry vision....all that good stuff.

Kinda really sucks......

Sitting in the lodge trying to clear out the cob webs.

Huge thanks to Dan for staying with me and huge apology for fucking up this day on our second run.

Patrol found out my helmet is cracked on the inside....just a little one but I'm sure without it I'd be doing a lot worse....

• Like 2