2015/2016 Ski Season Goals

Ride Delaware ?

We still doing a PASR trip to Revelstoke? Me, VTMark, JLaw, TP4, Toast, NMski, Matt edge......and everyone else

By the list of participants alone I can tell you that will never happen with all of you together.... Never. Separately...sure

im starting to get the itch to snowboard, so much so that i dont even mind the fact that i need hundreds if not thousands of dollars in new gear. i need a whole new setup. there is no point in buying one now, but i kinda want to just so i can leave it in my room and stare at it

Best time to buy is off season if you don't mind last year's stuff.

• Like 1

me and mark are economically disadvantaged, so ya'll will have to pick up the tab for us. thanks in advance, but not really, cause in reality you guys owe us this trip

if nothing else for all the shit we get for being snowboarders. Jlaw told me he's gonna pick up our tab for the heli at least.

50+ days, getting my house back and heading up in the next few weeks. Possible short term rentals this season if I can get motivated to set things up on one of the Rentbyowner sites. No trips anticipated at this point other than New England. I need a few odds and ends gear wise to replace stuff, but no major purchases.

Take some private lessons so I can improve my skiing form. Hang out with my oldest in the mountains as much as possible before he is off to college next year. Actually make it to either Steamboat or Copper since they are on my pass.

• Like 1

im starting to get the itch to snowboard, so much so that i dont even mind the fact that i need hundreds if not thousands of dollars in new gear.  i need a whole new setup.  there is no point in buying one now, but i kinda want to just so i can leave it in my room and stare at it

time to buy is now, while everything is 40%-50%off  problem is that many popular sizes are now gone.

I usually start shopping in may for the next season.  You never want to buy current season $$$  

• Like 1

time to buy is now, while everything is 40%-50%off  problem is that many popular sizes are now gone.

I usually start shopping in may for the next season.  You never want to buy current season $$$

Online everything is always 40/50% off

At retail stores I find mid February to be a good time to buy.

Online everything is always 40/50% off

At retail stores I find mid February to be a good time to buy.

in-season gear online is hardly ever 40-50% off unless it's late season and there's like one of a really obscure size left. Leftovers of the previous season's gear is where you find those prices. As long as you don't care about an older graphic, that's the way to go.
  • Like 1

The usual...

Blue on the Season Pass, maybe a few at Frost, ski Freedom Park in November despite the fact that I say I'll never do it again each time I go. Exchange 500 text messages with the brown coat crew about where to ski out west, another 500 to decide dates, 1000 text messages about airline miles, 500 texts about specific mountains to ski in the State that we ultimately decide to ski in. 468 messages about car rental, 2496 about which skis to bring. 3265588 about beer and last but not least, witness 37 on-mountain wardrobe changes courtesy of Phillycore.

I wouldn't have it any other way!

• Like 2

The usual...

Blue on the Season Pass, maybe a few at Frost, ski Freedom Park in November despite the fact that I say I'll never do it again each time I go. Exchange 500 text messages with the brown coat crew about where to ski out west, another 500 to decide dates, 1000 text messages about airline miles, 500 texts about specific mountains to ski in the State that we ultimately decide to ski in. 468 messages about car rental, 2496 about which skis to bring. 3265588 about beer and last but not least, witness 37 on-mountain wardrobe changes courtesy of Phillycore.

I wouldn't have it any other way!

I hope one of those text messages says Winter Park!

• Like 2