The K will be first!!!

VTmark

They closed one of the learning slopes at the base. They are making snow on 3 new trails (upper chute, upper superstar and superstar headwall). Should be nice this weekend with each night cold enough for them to make snow and each day warm enough that they have to turn off the guns while we ski. Psyched to have picked up my new prescription sunglasses today as it will not be goggles weather.

Should be awesome but maybe sleep in a bit as the 40s during day and low 20s at night will be pretty slick opening chair for trails they are not blowing on Edited by tarponhead

It's a damn shame that fat tub of lard piece of shit Chris christie hasn't done anything to improve Newark. I guess he was too busy causing traffic jams on the gwb or giving jerry jones a blowjob

Actually, Newark has improved a LOT in the last 10-15 years but not because of the fat tub o lard. The Iron Bound section is like a little piece of Brooklyn but ya can only get killer Portuguese food there.... Still has a long way to go though

Pics

He said he's not good with pics.

Skylark very bumped on last run of the day. Frosting is holding.

Not sure if I will repeat tomorrow or try Okemo. But well worth the trip and a great start to the skison.

12 runs 14k vert.

Were lift lines long??

Wow Okemo has more skiable terrain than Killington.

Lift tickets tomorrow at Okemo are only $39 with 5 cans of food.

Not bad since they are charging $69 normally. It said a real easy lift card is also required for that deal which costs $5 so really $44 plus five cans of food.