Merry Christmas Santa Delivered Opening Day

weedreimer

Despite Mother Nature's relentless efforts this week to get our spirits down, we fought through it and will be opening tomorrow from 8am-4pm. We will have ONE trail and lift open. 'ONE Park' is the trail serviced by 'C Lift' with $25 lift tickets and $35 rentals. Beginner terrain will NOT be available and lessons are not being offered. Intermediate skill level and above only. Our cafeteria will be open as well as E2000 with live entertainment for anyone not on snow. Our operating schedule from tomorrow onwards is day to day so we cannot predict days out at this point. Thank you for understanding and we hope to see you on snow tomorrow!

We're working with what we have so if you're feeling that itch to get out tomorrow, it should be interesting. Catch up with me on hill tomorrow. 

post-13009-0-38088300-1451092320_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Interesting that boulder isn't open. Why frost and not boulder?

I'm just curious as it seems like it takes less to get the football field open. Good job getting after it though!

Just happened to get a little more hours out of the snowmaking over at Frost.

• Like 2

I'm sure spring conditions as its not getting below freezing tonight and it's supposed to rain tomorrow and tomorrow night. I wish JF had a webcam. PoconoOceanCity try to snap a couple pictures.

Amazing that they made it considering 92% of the snow blue blew has melted

But industry expert RideDE will likely chime in that the microclimate at JF along with modern snowmaking cannons and leaving the piles I groomed helps.

• Like 1