Jan 2nd opening?

tarponhead

#TrueBlueHistory

#BlueMyMind

Did you know?

The HoneyBee Bowl was discovered by a group of PASR members in 2010 but first descent did not occur until the 2013 season? The name is because when it's on in the bowl, it's sweet like honey.

I was definitely feeling hot sticky sweet that day no seriously guys I was feeling that way from my head down to my feet. It was like somebody poured some sugar on me. Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Oooh I love trail name trivia, I'll toss a few out there. Switchback is named after the famous gravity railroad that ran along the ridge line from Summit Hill to Jim Thorpe in the 1800's. 

Barney's bumps are named after a famous TV celebrity / purple dinosaur known for his soothing baritone vocal range.  

• Like 2

FYI Tarponhead JF/BB now has some beginner terrain open. From where you live in jersey prob not that much closer than belleayre

Yeah I saw. But the Columbian contingent had a birthday that was must-attend they went to today (no one told them about earlier) so it's plan B which is really plan A cause I'll be skiing with my nieces at blue mountain the true mountain this upcoming Friday or Saturday.

Their Facebook said sometime next week. Yeah sounds like a rumor or downright bittercasting...gosh

They weren't planning on it but I'm sure they'll make extra snow for you.

I just want to ride Blue Mountain. Didn't mean to interrupt your little click you have on PASR. Do I need to run a post by you first? Is that how this works?

I just want to ride Blue Mountain. Didn't mean to interrupt your little click you have on PASR. Do I need to run a post by you first? Is that how this works?

It was sarcasm.  

Of course we want to ski.  Blue is trying their hardest.  The weather last year was significantly different than this year, so nothing they can do about that.

Boulder is charging $33 for freedom lol

think JF is charging weekend rates today... im up in tobyhanna, so may go there today or tomorrow.  they say 6 trails

basically 2 greens and ski school slope, easy rider, and one park, may wait till tomorrow as they should be able to open significantly more