Jack Frost Open Daily

weedreimer

Was annoying that the TTB trail did not open until just after 1. Really, you are going to start grooming the trail at 10am? The trail that was your justification for doubling the price to 40 after announcing Friday it would be 20.

Still, kids paid nothing with their 4th grade ski passports so it was worth getting them back in the game before their first VT trip in 2 weeks.

Where are you guys skiing in Vermont? I didn't ski in Vermont until I was 14.

We are staying in Bennington. Not exactly certain where we are skiing yes as I am waiting to see how conditions shape up and taking deals into account. Most likely one day at Jiminy in MA and one day at Mt. Snow. The latter day we are bringing two cousins as well so I will be Mr Skiing Camp Counselor.

• 4 weeks later...

Didn't get over to floyds was breaking in new boots on Exhibiton  also hit Thunderbolt and blew past 3 JFBB blue coats.

Wow you're a bad ass. The last PASR day at frost we brought out the radar gun on Floyds and the patrollers weren't happy but it's a black diamond so nothing they could do about it.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice day of spring skiing at Frost today. One of my 9yos made it down River Shot as well as handling bumps on Exhibition and some trees.

Not a lot of base so worried about how well it will hold up to the rain forecast for this week, but today was a fine day, albeit with slow snow.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski