Jack Frost Open Daily

weedreimer

They are expanding pretty quickly, I'll give them that. 

Weedreimer what's happening at BB? Saw that Freedom re-opened. Any chance for Love park and / or BB park trail by tomorrow night? A night session on those trails at BB appeals to me much more than holiday weekend crowds on Challenge. 

They are expanding pretty quickly, I'll give them that. 

Weedreimer what's happening at BB? Saw that Freedom re-opened. Any chance for Love park and / or BB park trail by tomorrow night? A night session on those trails at BB appeals to me much more than holiday weekend crowds on Challenge. 

I believe the focus with snowmaking has been Freedom, LOVE, Central, Tannenbaum, and Ski School to push to get open sooner. Boulder Park needs a ton of snow as it's wide but they were blowing on that. As far as tomorrow night nothing is out of the question being able to run around the clock. I'd say we'll have a better idea in the morning and we're being very aggressive at both mountains to expand our open terrain. Just this morning we expanded to Frosty and Thunderbolt at Frost. 

• Like 1

I believe the focus with snowmaking has been Freedom, LOVE, Central, Tannenbaum, and Ski School to push to get open sooner. Boulder Park needs a ton of snow as it's wide but they were blowing on that. As far as tomorrow night nothing is out of the question being able to run around the clock. I'd say we'll have a better idea in the morning and we're being very aggressive at both mountains to expand our open terrain. Just this morning we expanded to Frosty and Thunderbolt at Frost.

You sir are a gentleman and a a scholar. I shall be at frost shortly

He ain't lying. Today was a blast. Lapped challenge and One Park. Best part was I was expecting A WROD and I ended up skiing this all day...

f335c269c314ee90948043b554efa7b2.jpg

Couldn't believe the amount of tree skiing to be had off of challenge.

78efa8eb0065b945d76b0b9d736335b2.jpg

Really impressed with frost today. Had a lot of fun.

I might've snagged a shot of you RidgeRacer. I was out on Challenge from 2:15-3:00 shooting some skiing. What's your jacket, pants etc? 

• Like 1

Was at frost as well today with my son.

There was a bonus of having smokin snowboards there for a demo day. Took thier asym board for a ride on challange.

Went for a quick spin at boulder liberty park. Bit icy over there but way more features than one park. One park was a shit show with too many people, who didnt have the skill to ride a park

it was skiing under the guns all day today, but the base they laid down was legit and didn't really get a chance to ice up until the very end of the day.  we arrived about 8:15 and got our passes. unfortunately they raised the lift tix prices to full price w/o making any changes to their FB account or to the jfbb website. i complained a bit and spoke to the manager about it. after that it seems they updated the jfbb website. had to burn two of our cbs local vouchers for 5 trails....well, really two (one park and challenge). they were blowing a lot of snow on dematte's and thunderbolt....i suspect those will be open by tomorrow. 

heading back tomorrow for round two.

floyd's was a bit rough around the edges.

Edited by guitar73

it was skiing under the guns all day today, but the base they laid down was legit and didn't really get a chance to ice up until the very end of the day. we arrived about 8:15 and got our passes. unfortunately they raised the lift tix prices to full price w/o making any changes to their FB account or to the jfbb website. i complained a bit and spoke to the manager about it. after that it seems they updated the jfbb website. had to burn two of our cbs local vouchers for 5 trails....well, really two (one park and challenge). they were blowing a lot of snow on dematte's and thunderbolt....i suspect those will be open by tomorrow.

heading back tomorrow for round two.

floyd's was a bit rough around the edges.

Thought I saw you guys. We're you still there around 3?

I think maybe demattes for tomorrow. Would be shocked if thunderbolt opens.

• Like 1