Weekend roll call 1/9-1/10

Hey all,

Looks like this coming weekend will be the first weekend of the Blue mountain ski season. Who's gonna be at Pennsylvanias best ski area? I'll be there Saturday and Sunday and am looking forward to comfortable temperatures for some parking lot beer drinking. Last year blue was already open 6 weeks by now so we have some catching up to do. Ski everyone this weekend.

• Like 3

I'll be there on Saturday at about 4:30 am I'm so excited! Or maybe I'll sleep over in the parking lot!

Wow just wow. You can sleep on my loveseat. It smells like maple syrup and I haven't eaten pancakes in months whahahahaooey

Perhaps but will be with kids so will more likely take advantage of Shawnee deal for under 46 inches if they have a comparable amount open.

Don't you have blue vouchers from your club?

• Like 1

Wow just wow. You can sleep on my loveseat. It smells like maple syrup and I haven't eaten pancakes in months whahahahaooey

If it's cleanliness is similar to your car I will take a rain check thank you very much!
  • Like 3

If it's cleanliness is similar to your car I will take a rain check thank you very much!

My place is pretty clean only been here three months and have had off work a lot lately so cleaned when I was bored. Fuck my old place wasn't that bad. Got full deposit back. Gotta keep my place semi clean for the 3% of nights I get lucky.

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

As long as there's a bottle opener in the usual spot in the trunk it's all good.

Yup it's there.

So, what are they opening, Main Street?

By the weekend should be lots of terrain.

and uglier.

Nah it's a nice looking car. The two girls who have been in it so far like it. Not My mom and sister.

PASR cards get me into Blue. But going with kids I would get 3 cards punched at Blue and only 1 at Shawnee (kids under 46" ski free with paying adult), so when skiing with kids my choice is usually Shawnee, and I save places like Blue for when kids are with their mom. But if there is a real difference in how open the two are, I will often hit the better place over the cheaper one.

Also there is more that suits their ability level at Shawnee.

Hey all,

Looks like this coming weekend will be the first weekend of the Blue mountain ski season. Who's gonna be at Pennsylvanias best ski area? I'll be there Saturday and Sunday and am looking forward to comfortable temperatures for some parking lot beer drinking. Last year blue was already open 6 weeks by now so we have some catching up to do. Ski everyone this weekend.

count me being there

• Like 4