How does BC handle fresh snow

Ski2Live Live2Ski

Seems like they are closer to the snow zone than Blue for this weekend. Wondering if they tend to leave any trails ungroomed when the fresh stuff falls or pack it all down quickly.

Last time I was there it was still Doe but might check it out again Sunday if they will have lots of fluff.

Seems like they are closer to the snow zone than Blue for this weekend. Wondering if they tend to leave any trails ungroomed when the fresh stuff falls or pack it all down quickly.

Last time I was there it was still Doe but might check it out again Sunday if they will have lots of fluff.

The past couple years they've left it ungroomed. Sunday is a stretch though as they'll groom Saturday night and you'll only have a few inches of fresh stuff.
  • Like 2

The past couple years they've left it ungroomed. Sunday is a stretch though as they'll groom Saturday night and you'll only have a few inches of fresh stuff.

yeah, and this is why I want to get out there tomorrow but i'm not certain the roads will be passable.  at least the trees should be in play on sunday!

To the left of grizzly, in between broadway and easy street, and between timberline and broadway. Wouldn't recommend until next snowstorm.

Hard left at the top of timberline. Follow the bike trail down. Brings you out behind the pond behind f chair. Just be mindful of the rock drops back there.

If it's that bad you can always go north on 100 into shimerville and take a left at the light there, I think it's less of a straight uphill that way.  I used to take huffs church just to avoid all the gapers driving up state st. from turkey hill.

I didn't get out today, watching the step son and shoveling.  we found out on the drive home last night that during my engine swap me and my buddy missed something as I have no 4wd.  Knew I should have checked that before this storm.

• Like 1

Bear was nice this am. Sasquatch, Grizzly, Extreme and top of Kodiak left ungroomed. Snow was pretty deep, and after several spectacular face plants, I started to get the hang out it. Never skied in anything that deep before. They got crazy crowded in the afternoon. Glad I got out early. If anyone was up early enough, did you see the moon this morning? Looked great with all that fresh, untouched snow.