Blue mountain "Sweet Deal"

enjoralas

The only thing I wonder is if one person could use both on separate days, I'm sure when you redeem they give you two cards with a lift and $20 on it, could you stash one in the car to use another day? Clearly the deal is designed for 2 ppl to redeem and use together

You can find someone in the ticket line to use it with.

Wow that's an incredible deal...Moe Ghoul should hop on it!!!!

That is a sweet deal, but makes no sense. Why is it a "Valentine" dealio when Valentine's day is on the 14th, a Sunday? How is it a $99 value when 2 day tix are over $100 plus a $40 food stamp = at least $150? Its a better deal than advertised. Yeah, I jumped on it, heading up friday. Thanks for posting, hope it isn't a scam ;)

• Like 1

That is a sweet deal, but makes no sense. Why is it a "Valentine" dealio when Valentine's day is on the 14th, a Sunday? How is it a $99 value when 2 day tix are over $100 plus a $40 food stamp = at least $150? Its a better deal than advertised. Yeah, I jumped on it, heading up friday. Thanks for posting, hope it isn't a scam ;)

Nice looking forward to see a food review from the slopeside grille!!! Should be better grub than your Chicago hot dog sangs a few weeks ago!!!

It's def not a scam, I've bought lots of things from Sweet Deals, for local restaurants and stuff. They even have $50 giftcards from Blue for $25 occasionally. Those go in like 3 minutes flat though. I think they call it a $99 value because they normally sell that package at a discount for $99 on their website, where they call it over 30% off, worth over $150. So good call. 30% off, plus 50% off of that, super slick!

I picked one up too, my pops and I are headed up in about 30 min to use it today. Picked up a second to use on the 26th.

Nice looking forward to see a food review from the slopeside grille!!! Should be better grub than your Chicago hot dog sangs a few weeks ago!!!

Had some good calamari there a couple weeks ago.

Edited by enjoralas

I should be up Friday am as well.  Usually i park in Jeffs spot, you know, just to see how it feels.  

Used one of these today. A little confusion (probably because it was only hours old promo) but after a phone call by the supervisor they sorted it out. We were given two RFID passes and an old school hang tag that said $40 Slopeside credit on it. Food credit says it must be used all at once, there are no restrictions printed on the lift tickets. Presumably since they aren't activated until you go thru the scanner at the lift they could be used on two separate days.

• Like 2

Check the 1st restriction under this "deal". It says 2 adult 8 hour EZ slope lift tickets.

this might be a different deal on the same website.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! WTF does that mean, Vista chair and tubing? I though EZ referred to the fucking RFID cards or something. I'm gonna shit a brick if I can't ride the 6 pack.

WTF do they do this shit????? It says 2 8 hour lift tickets, then it's some restricted bullshit. I'm seriously pissed

Used one of these today. A little confusion (probably because it was only hours old promo) but after a phone call by the supervisor they sorted it out. We were given two RFID passes and an old school hang tag that said $40 Slopeside credit on it. Food credit says it must be used all at once, there are no restrictions printed on the lift tickets. Presumably since they aren't activated until you go thru the scanner at the lift they could be used on two separate days.

So, the deal you posted got you 2 normal tickets, not some bunny hill restriction? I'm havin a real bad case of the Mondays! Spent an hour on the phone with the insurance ompany this AM, TWICE, they fucked up and have been fucking up since January. Big headache, not my fault. I've collectively spent almost 4 hours (75% of that is working thru the auto voice menu BS and being on hold waiting to bad music) in the past few weeks. Now I wasted 2 hours unhinging 2 old printers and setting up a new one, that miraculously works. Tell me I printed out something worthwhile so my whole morning doesn't feel like a waste of time.  End Rant.

Edited by moe ghoul

Nah, you're good. I wouldn't post that bunny hill shit in here for you guys.

EZ slope is what they refer to the 8 hour ticket you buy online, cuz it's direct to slope. Except in this case it's not cause you have to turn in the voucher. But normally you get a 6 hour ticket at the window, or 8 hour of you buy online.

My pops and I got two 8 hour all mountain tickets. Been on the sixer three times. No worries, you're good to go and saved some cashish

Edited by enjoralas
  • Like 1

How was blue today??? Still a few of these deals remaining. If I didn't have a season pass I'd hop on em.

It's nice. Not crowded at all, conditions are hit and miss. Decent on Paradise and Lazy, going to run Dreamweaver and Switchback after getting the skis back, they're getting waxed right now. Burma was pretty good too. Bottom part of Lazy chewed to hell with skied off patches everywhere there's not giant sugar piles. Wish I was advanced enough to bail out to Falls. Can't speak to the blacks cause I'm barely intermediate skier, lol.

But to get down to the serious business, food at Slopeside was on point. Calamari was great again, the roasted tomato sauce they put it over is bangin'. I had the Groomer burger mid-rare, cooked good and delicious, if a bit messy. Shredded lettuce has no business on a $14 burger. $1.50 upgrade to Old Bay fries wasn't worth it

So, the deal you posted got you 2 normal tickets, not some bunny hill restriction? I'm havin a real bad case of the Mondays! Spent an hour on the phone with the insurance ompany this AM, TWICE, they fucked up and have been fucking up since January. Big headache, not my fault. I've collectively spent almost 4 hours (75% of that is working thru the auto voice menu BS and being on hold waiting to bad music) in the past few weeks.

Sounds like my experience this morning with the PA Dept of Revenue for their own screw up! I had to call in several times because the damn automated system kept hanging up on me. Then I had to wait on hold forever with the crappy music.

Nah, you're good. I wouldn't post that bunny hill shit in here for you guys.

EZ slope is what they refer to the 8 hour ticket you buy online, cuz it's direct to slope. Except in this case it's not cause you have to turn in the voucher. But normally you get a 6 hour ticket at the window, or 8 hour of you buy online.

My pops and I got two 8 hour all mountain tickets. Been on the sixer three times. No worries, you're good to go and saved some cashish

Thanks for the reply, I just realized I drank some heavily caffeinated german coffee this AM, I'm usually decaf. A little edgy today!

Woo I thought Moe Ghoul was gonna have to get John stocil on this for his 20/20'segment,"Give Me A Break" jajajajajajajajaja

I was gonna call Bernie. Then I called Ron Kuby.