2/15 - working on my night moves

Johnny Law

Rode from 430 to 730.

About two inches on the hill, of course widow maker was nip deep but I didn't have my pow skis so I rode mostly nm/dw and switchback.

Snow was real real good, around 7 it went to pellets and riding got painful.

Shame about this rain, snow is so good but warmer temps should be nice.

• Like 4

Rode 10-1. The 6er drew some decent lines but never had to wait more than 6-8 chairs for the quad. Good grippy firm pack. Thought about going back during the snow to ski WM but didn't think my 83 width skis could handle. Solid sesh that I didn't even plan on... Honestly just went up there to get a tune on my slalom skis thinking maybe I'd do a run and get out quick if it was crowded.

• Like 2

Rode 10-1. The 6er drew some decent lines but never had to wait more than 6-8 chairs for the quad. Good grippy firm pack. Thought about going back during the snow to ski WM but didn't think my 83 width skis could handle. Solid sesh that I didn't even plan on... Honestly just went up there to get a tune on my slalom skis thinking maybe I'd do a run and get out quick if it was crowded.

Do you have fat skis?? I'm taking off Thursday and gonna ski..looks like 30s and sunshine. Mad goldilocks

He can ski everyday if he wants. I used to ski everyday and lately been skiing like 50 days a season. Yeah I'm a slacker since there's not a day I can't ski.

Im not sure why you'd assume he can ski everyday. Guy lives over an hour away and works a job that does more overtime than any other professionals. You on the other hand are a slacker and also being very judicious with the word skiing.
  • Like 1

Im not sure why you'd assume he can ski everyday. Guy lives over an hour away and works a job that does more overtime than any other professionals. You on the other hand are a slacker and also being very judicious with the word skiing.

I didn't know Matt Edge worked a second job...I figured he didn't ski on Saturdays or other nights during the week to spend time with his girlfriend. I've been at my job 11 years so far. Easter to xmas we are really busy and this time of year business is pretty dead. I just need to save more money so I can spend the ski season on Jackson hole and delegate my job to the office manager..should happen within the next few years. I'll miss all the PASRs.

I didn't know Matt Edge worked a second job...I figured he didn't ski on Saturdays or other nights during the week to spend time with his girlfriend. I've been at my job 11 years so far. Easter to xmas we are really busy and this time of year business is pretty dead. I just need to save more money so I can spend the ski season on Jackson hole and delegate my job to the office manager..should happen within the next few years. I'll miss all the PASRs.

Anyone with a gf has to spend time with them. Not sure where you are getting this second job business from... How about you just not mention him grinding from now on because you seem really fascinated with that. Too fascinated.
  • Like 1

Anyone with a gf has to spend time with them. Not sure where you are getting this second job business from... How about you just not mention him grinding from now on because you seem really fascinated with that. Too fascinated.

Fuck no he always talks about grinding the spine. My favorite is when he shows us how he grinds in the parking lot. I appreciate his high energy..I'd need at least 3 Addaralls to get on his level.

Oh and teachers are the biggest slackers. They get Summer's off, only work 180 days a year and it's nearly impossible to get fired.

Doug has no gf. Loves Matt Edge showing him how to grind in the parking lot... I think I'm starting to get the picture here.

How does Summer's off and only working 180 days help in the ski season? And ,yes, teachers work more overtime than any other professional even in this circumstances.