2/15 - working on my night moves

Johnny Law

I'm not sure you do, you seem to take it personally while the intent is good natured.

Doug is ripped on 100x more than anyone only some of which is deserved, AJ fuck dude I mean he's ripped on to his face about his car, euro delivery and all that shit, my ski attire looks like a gay pride parade stepped on a land mine, VT is a strange mix of hippy and gun nut, Toast runs too much and looks good in tights etc etc etc

It's not serious, it's a joke, it's entertainment.

Do I give a fuck if 5 inches was on WM ?

No and neither does anyone else but in social groups men in particular often show their appreciation for other men by making fun of them. Women give other women compliments they don't' actually mean, Men insult other men with shit they don't mean, it's like social structure 101. The fact that we were ripping on you is actually the opposite, it means your in dude, people like you enough to make fun of you.

You don't joke around with people you actually don't like, they get some version of fuck off......

Fuck you. Vermont sucks.

• Like 1

Oh wow... The thing is I get that people break balls, that's not what this is about. It's about not wanting to stab a pencil through my eye or smash my dick in a car door because this winter is so weird and when I go to a place where I think I can talk about it I end up punching myself in the balls.

Btw... Pretty shiny tonight 497b56a15e6281c3674ef2c9c07f1aba.jpg

Hopefully it's better for tomorrow. I should be up late morning. I'll post some pictures of the spine on Facebook.