3/9/16...real time report!!!

At the top of razors. Looks good. Less people than yesterday and I'm here an hour earlier so smoother. On the drive up listened to Eddie money and talking heads...I thought yesterday was warm but today is warmer. 77 degrees at the lower lot. I hit 80 degrees on the Triechlers bridge and by Appalachian trail. post-512-0-15398400-1457549652_thumb.jpegpost-512-0-06534400-1457549664_thumb.jpegpost-512-0-17856600-1457549694_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

Nightmare to dreamweaver was nice and not super choppy until the bottom 1/3. A repeat of yesterday today is a dream come true for s horny middle aged man. I've seen sports bras and ass's in booty shorts and bouncing boobs. Just lovely. Just did the bumps which were a little faster than yesterday only managed 20 or so before bailing to razors.

Bottom right of razors is really smooth. Time to ski it. And shots of open water on nightmare. post-512-0-64237000-1457551446_thumb.jpegpost-512-0-78583400-1457551462_thumb.jpeg

I decided to take the Main Street chair to the top of the legendary widow maker rub. Looks like very smooth surfaces Widowmaker is a true technical gem. Then I'll ski chute which looks fast and smooth to lower Main Street and back to the six pack and spend some more time on nightmare to dreamweaver. Challenge bumps and razors edge.post-512-0-60803300-1457552943_thumb.jpeg

I skied nightmare to dreamweaver again and enjoyed the corn to the right of the bumps and straight ran the rest..upper razors is still pretty smooth and fast. Looks like a bump clinic on switchback and the instructor must be at least a level 6 as he's wearing a t shirt. Getting really sweaty. Gonna do a few more laps and then get some Gatorade and iced tea. At least today I froze my water ahead of time so it's cold when I'm done skiing.

Skied another two laps on razors which is still basking in the sun. Definitely got a little leg burn today...I swear way more than yesterday and the temperature in my car said 86 degrees when I left blue but 77 degrees at summit entrance. I don't know if I'll be out tomorrow I do know that the weather Saturday looks perfect wth a low in the 30s and high around 60 and sunny. Bring your SPF45. I'll post a little recap when I have more time than a red light.

I think today equals the warmest temperatures I've skied in. Back in 1998 it was in the upper 70s at sugarbush but I front came through from the east and by the time I was back in Burlington it was like 40. I know a few years ago it was also well into the 70s at blue but I don't think the temperature flirted like 80 like today.

Widow maker was great firm corn..I laid down some railroad tracks...the chute was pretty firm but smooth. Areas in the center of the mountain have a pretty good base..especially midway and come around.

The Chute

dude wearing red briefs. attachicon.gifimage.jpeg. attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

WTF?

I have $10 that says Doug sucks off that dude in the thigh highs and underwear.

• Like 1