Closing weekend roll call thread!!!

How do I recognize you? According to GSS you are a black snow boarder [emoji38]

he'll be be standing next to me. And I'm the guy talking about guns, orgys, how much I hate commies, or how the Jews owe us all money. Edited by VTmark

Epic lines down challenge and Main Street today. Lines that have never been skied until the PASR pioneers today. JLaw, Jeff, Ryan, NMSki, and myself all made first descents on otherwise uncharted territory.

d36510d567caf5ed7d1ffd6b9205f0d7.jpg

b061211ea69d56c8551e88fd3aaaab1a.jpg

b1b11ad7785b481cf4c4a9c44a38658f.jpg

After the written test, I anticipate us being level 4.

• Like 1

Had fun at Montage. Kids lapped Cannonball most of the afternoon, which is one of the most challenging trails they have done. Real nice coverage on that. No lines or crowds. Three of us skied for $21 total.

Have an extra unused 6 hr ticket to Blue if anyone wants it, but you would have to get it in Lawrence NJ.

It looks like my season is officially over. (Without looking at their conditions until now) I was hoping that maybe belleayre would squeeze in another week and I would go up to use my return ticket but it looks like they're closing tomorrow as well.

I don't see myself going to Boulder so I guess that it's time to realize that it's time to pack up and prepare for hibernation.

It looks like my season is officially over. (Without looking at their conditions until now) I was hoping that maybe belleayre would squeeze in another week and I would go up to use my return ticket but it looks like they're closing tomorrow as well.

I don't see myself going to Boulder so I guess that it's time to realize that it's time to pack up and prepare for hibernation.

Camelback seems like a potential option next weekend. They say they plan to open Fri to Sun, and from the highway their trails almost all looked wide and fully covered at the end of the day today.

• Like 1