Unban tp4

Johnny Law

doug, do you listen to the new rappers like lil uzi vert and lil yachty that all the kids are bumping?  lil uzi vert is from philly.  they are playing a ton of him on satellite radio

he gets chased by crazed fans at each show.  idk what the plan is if they actually catch him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlAC4LNvaLU

Pop music is more music than that shit.

Absolute garbage.

Nah I listen to lil dicky. I have been watching lots of video blogs like Mo Vlogs, Lance Stewart, Jon Olsson, Casey Neistat and Codee Yount

Wow enjorales you know King Allentown. In high school he was just known as no neck Lee

No, never heard of him or seen him before. Was just going off this video. Figured it was gonna be some highlight reel stuff and it was garbage. Feel bad if he's spedcial though.

Did he post this or did someone else? Were they making fun of him?

No, never heard of him or seen him before. Was just going off this video. Figured it was gonna be some highlight reel stuff and it was garbage. Feel bad if he's spedcial though.

Did he post this or did someone else? Were they making fun of him?

he isnt really disabled (although it appears that way).  i will say he's pretty damn good at milking the system though