Utah 2-5 to 2-9

RidgeRacer

Just landed in SLC. Oh and WORLD CHAMPIONS!!! TB12 is the undisputed GOAT. Woooooooooo

I'll dispute that.

He is a great quarterback BUT the game is alot different now than when qb's like Bradshaw, Montana, Elway played. In the "modern" Era Tom Brady is the best, all time? Can't really say any of the aforementioned are the best all time.

That's just the way I look at it though. I say the same thing to people who say Crosby is the best hockey player of all time (don't get me started on that) but I will say that Tom Brady is an incredible qb and one of the best, no denying that.

He is a great quarterback BUT the game is alot different now than when qb's like Bradshaw, Montana, Elway played. In the "modern" Era Tom Brady is the best, all time? Can't really say any of the aforementioned are the best all time.

Ever. All Time. In the History of the World. However you want to say it, he's it. Granted I'm a Pats fan and probably not the best person to debate this but others tend to agree...

Troy Aikman "I think unequivocally, at least in my mind, Tom Brady is the greatest. And I'm proud to be able to say that, and I know that most everyone will agree with that."

Brett Favre "I think if Tom wins this game, and I never thought I’d say this, he surpasses Joe Montana as the greatest ever," says Favre. "

He's what Gretzky is to Hockey and Jordan is to Basketball in my mind. 

• Like 1

Ever. All Time. In the History of the World. However you want to say it, he's it. Granted I'm a Pats fan and probably not the best person to debate this but others tend to agree...

Troy Aikman "I think unequivocally, at least in my mind, Tom Brady is the greatest. And I'm proud to be able to say that, and I know that most everyone will agree with that."

Brett Favre "I think if Tom wins this game, and I never thought I’d say this, he surpasses Joe Montana as the greatest ever," says Favre. "

He's what Gretzky is to Hockey and Jordan is to Basketball in my mind.

I guess that's one way to look at it.

I actually had someone tell me the other day that they've been a Tom Brady fan since he won his first superbowl in 2009. They couldn't understand why I was confused by that.

Edited by Kyle
  • Like 1

Great trip. In our 3 ski days, we seemed to have had it all...fresh, bluebird and an insanely good Brazilian steakhouse where people walked by just put piles of meat on my plate at will! I <3 Utah.

A few more pics including an epic cliff jump by Dan.

Brazilian steakhouses are neat. I've been to Fogo de Chao a few times in Philly.