2-27-17

zzslope

Morning session at blue today, decided to get some before the weather poops again. Surprised by the shape the trails were in, way better than expected. I skied most of the groomed runs from paradise to burma, some were a little better than others but generally everything was good, except the moguls, they were frozen solid. ROTD; Upper sidewinder, Razors a close second.

• Like 3

Morning session at blue today, decided to get some before the weather poops again. 

speaking of poop, i was thinking of going up tonight but my bowels are going ape shit.  between 8AM-11AM this morning i pooped 6 times.  i dont think i can risk it.  driving back to conshy will be dangerous enough.  i can only imagine sitting in rush hour traffic on 22 and starting to prairie dog 

• Like 3

speaking of poop, i was thinking of going up tonight but my bowels are going ape shit.  between 8AM-11AM this morning i pooped 6 times.  i dont think i can risk it.  driving back to conshy will be dangerous enough.  i can only imagine sitting in rush hour traffic on 22 and starting to prairie dog 

They are closing on Wednesday.

Nice report ZZSlope..have you been working weekends..I haven't seen you much. Any ski trips planned?

good poops or little rabbit turds or straight liquid?? Johnny law logs the poops around here. I skied the last four days and am

Burnt out on Blue. Probably won't be up till tomorrow night or Thursday night.

They are closing on Wednesday.

If thunderstorms occur I'll have to ok your statement.

When there's rush hour traffic on 22 you should take the next turnpike exit. Mahoning valley. Prob cost you an extra $1.25 in tolls though.

• Like 1

Yes, I was up this morning for a couple hours. Pleasantly surprised at the conditions. Left around 1230. Not feeling so great either. No poops or pukes. Just a cough, achy and tired, headache.

Hope you feel better the change in the weather isn't good for people..VTMark missed yesterday cause he has the bird flu or something. Sucks. For your symptoms I recommend marijuana will cure everything but the cough

• Like 1

Nice report ZZSlope..have you been working weekends..I haven't seen you much. Any ski trips planned?

Bit of an off year, more weekday morning sessions this year (gonna love that when I retire in a few years). No weekend work but, every other Saturday afternoon for close to a year I have been with a tattoo artist. 

Bit of an off year, more weekday morning sessions this year (gonna love that when I retire in a few years). No weekend work but, every other Saturday afternoon for close to a year I have been with a tattoo artist.

Goly are you getting your entire body done??? Nice that you're gonna retire soon....