Monday 3-6-17

zzslope

When I awoke this morning I thought to myself, self, start the week off right, take a vacation day and go to Blue. Turned out to be a great decision. Monday mornings are quiet uncrowded blissful, liftlineless, beauty. Conditions were very good across the variety of groomed trails that keep me coming back each year. The new bumps on the final headwall of razors were a pleasantly enjoyable distraction. ROTD was a tie between Razors and Upper Sidewinder. Great decision, great day, hope it's not the last day at blue this year, but if it is, it was a good one.

• Like 4

When I awoke this morning I thought to myself, self, start the week off right, take a vacation day and go to Blue. Turned out to be a great decision. Monday mornings are quiet uncrowded blissful, liftlineless, beauty. Conditions were very good across the variety of groomed trails that keep me coming back each year. The new bumps on the final headwall of razors were a pleasantly enjoyable distraction. ROTD was a tie between Razors and Upper Sidewinder. Great decision, great day, hope it's not the last day at blue this year, but if it is, it was a good one.

I thought ROTD was main street. But regardless, everything was on point. good stuff.

Well in your case, they have multiple restaurants and a frozen yogurt bar. You shouldn't run out of food.

We get hor d'oerves the first day in the exhibition hall then that night my dad and I will go out for dinner and the next day lunch is included maybe I'll get room service if I wake up early. Only staying one night but going up a day early to set up.

• Like 1

They just opened a water park expansion literally today. Doubled the size of the water park. That's what got them the nod over Camelback's hotel/water park. Added 3 new restaurants I think too. Never been, but it looks like a nice place. Expensive as all hell for this area, but with the water park it's not too bad

They just opened a water park expansion literally today. Doubled the size of the water park. That's what got them the nod over Camelback's hotel/water park. Added 3 new restaurants I think too. Never been, but it looks like a nice place. Expensive as all hell for this area, but with the water park it's not too bad

My room is the convention rate of like $130 plus tax so about $150 all in