12/14/17

toast21602

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I'm way colder doing errands around town in my khaki pants, polo shirt and light jacket than when I ski on the coldest days.  I think I need to buy a winter jacket since it could be an actual cold winter.  For years I just would wear a hoodie or fleece 

Doug,

You need new pants dude.  And a new helmet.  2 dings for you.  Seriously, get some new pants.

Your friend, Root.

• Like 1

I have to get new pants before jackson hole or I owe Atomic Jeff a dollar. Maybe next week I'll start looking. 

What’s wrong with your pants? I’ve had the same pants for 7 years and I’ll have them for another 7 probably!

Helmet though, you gotta protect that noggin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

What’s wrong with your pants? I’ve had the same pants for 7 years and I’ll have them for another 7 probably!

Helmet though, you gotta protect that noggin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Helmet is fine I've never even fallen on my head yet and pants are just getting frayed on holy near the bottom. Atomic Jeff and Root are like the fashion police.  I've had these pants for maybe 8-9 years so far and another pair that were exactly the same I got like 12 years ago.  I don't buy much. I currently have two pairs of shoes but am getting new sneakers this week..rack it. 

• Like 1