I got the job!!!

parkbuilder

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone,

I just received word today that I offically have the assistant park manager job today at shawnee mountian for '05 '06...  :drool

33600[/snapback]

Congratulations, and good luck with keeping Shawnee up to speed.

I'm sure the park rats on this board will give you some good input and honest feedback on your park....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ive ridden that park at MC for 4 years, and they keep getting worse. Theirs nothing like shredding their park at 8 am on a weekday, but after 1 pm everyday of the week, you have little gooks sking along the parks, because the park crew thought it was a good idea to charge a measly 5 bucks to get in. So now you have mayb 25% less pl in the parks, congrats, you still have kids who hike for an hour at a time :censored: the landings up so theres giant holes!!! YOU STILL have little chinese :censored: cutting infront of you when you try to cab 270 the c box, and the lift lines, dont even get me started on the lines, Shawnee, under new management and you have guys coming in from out west who have real park experience to design the parks. ALSO it is good that noone goes to shawnee, more new jumps, boxs, pipe for us, so you have fun with your little chinese infested parks with icey landing 24/7 and holes the size of craters!

Keep the language civil please

Edited by skidude

Ive ridden that park at MC for 4 years, and they keep getting worse. Theirs nothing like shredding their park at 8 am on a weekday, but after 1 pm everyday of the week, you have little gooks sking along the parks, because the park crew thought it was a good idea to charge a measly 5 bucks to get in. So now you have mayb 25% less pl in the parks, congrats, you still have kids who hike for an hour at a time fucking the landings up so theres giant holes!!! YOU STILL have little chinese fuckers cutting infront of you when you try to cab 270 the c box, and the lift lines, dont even get me started on the lines, Shawnee, under new management and you have guys coming in from out west who have real park experience to design the parks. ALSO it is good that noone goes to shawnee, more new jumps, boxs, pipe for us, so you have fun with your little chinese infested parks with icey landing 24/7 and holes the size of craters!

35441[/snapback]

The park at MC has gotten worse in the last 4 years? You are kidding right? The park at MC is one of the best in the nation. AND as a result LOTS of people like to go there. If you ride the park midweek anytime before 3pm its amazing.

Shawnee will NEVER have a park even remotely as good as MC's. No offense buddy, but they hired you as "assistant park manager". Seriously what are your credentials? Other than playing "Bob Vila" in your backyard, how many parks have you built? If Shawnee wants to compete with MC they need to hire people that ACTUALLY have realworld experience...Not someone with NO experience.

lmao dude...your not going to fit in here

35438[/snapback]

Why not? All flaming aside, there's no place in the mid-atlantic that can even come close to comparing with MC with respect to PARKS. I don't mean to start a fued, but lets all be realistic. Comparing Shawnee to MC is like comparing a Hundai to a Mercedes.