Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

11 minutes ago, Kyle said:

I still wear a mask, use hand sanitizer as much as possible, etc etc, but I’ve gotten more and more to the point of trying to resume life as close to normal as possible and so far so good. 

Are you back in the office or still working from home?  The main differences in my life are not eating inside restaurants, no karaoke and only hugging a select few girls.  Last week some smokeshow I know kissed me on the cheek..that was a little much..I don’t know how people can get into dating during this.  

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Are you back in the office or still working from home?  The main differences in my life are not eating inside restaurants, no karaoke and only hugging a select few girls.  Last week some smokeshow I know kissed me on the cheek..that was a little much..I don’t know how people can get into dating during this.  

Still working from home.... probably for good too 

California has the strictest Covid-19 regulations in the nation. They are now beginning to ease restrictions allowing private gatherings of up to three households.  Must be outdoors and with masks and socially distant.  

https://www.cbs8.com/amp/article/news/health/coronavirus/california-covid-private-gathering-guidance/509-f7bee33d-15e1-4a63-a3c3-1050540bcc75

6 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I think it’s the worst is yet to come. 

I learned German in a very informal way (grandmother is a German immigrant) so that could be correct. 

to me, it translates to “the thick end is still to come” which doesn’t make as much sense as “the end is still to come” 

17 minutes ago, Kyle said:

I learned German in a very informal way (grandmother is a German immigrant) so that could be correct. 

to me, it translates to “the thick end is still to come” which doesn’t make as much sense as “the end is still to come” 

If there was google translate the three years I took Spanish in high school life would have been easier. I also took French in 7th grade and it sucked. My French name was Serge so in 8th grade took reading instead of a foreign language with all the mamis and papis. 

31 minutes ago, Shadows said:

4th st is bumping. Lots of college kids. Main st was absurd this morning. 

Nice a shame last call is at 11. Tough time to be a college kid.  The Tally Hoe is the best.  I remember celebrating the real Kevin Thomas 23rd bday there 11 years ago.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Thought the NFL was saying tomorrow at 5pm still because they care oh so much about players lol.

Disregard I just saw Adam Schefters tweet. Good maybe Cam will be back for that game.

From a completely selfish standpoint, I’m glad it got moved to next week. Guy I’m playing in fantasy this week has Melvin Gordon. 

From a completely selfish standpoint, I’m glad it got moved to next week. Guy I’m playing in fantasy this week has Melvin Gordon. 

Wouldn't the smart move by the NFL be to have teams play every two weeks this season. So for example 16 teams play one weekend and the other 16 next. Yeah it might have required a little schedule manipulation but who cares. At the rate this is going we'll be lucky if they get the full season in.

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:

Wouldn't the smart move by the NFL be to have teams play every two weeks this season. So for example 16 teams play one weekend and the other 16 next. Yeah it might have required a little schedule manipulation but who cares. At the rate this is going we'll be lucky if they get the full season in.

Yeah if you want the season to last until May or be shortened therefore cutting into TV ad revenue.  NFL football is one thing since they’re sort of in a bubble but the fact that there is high school football now is insane. 

Yeah if you want the season to last until May or be shortened therefore cutting into TV ad revenue.  NFL football is one thing since they’re sort of in a bubble but the fact that there is high school football now is insane. 

12 games. No team gets a bye week. No team gets a playoff bye either...Just 12 games with no pre season and a condensed playoff format. All in a bubble too.

2 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

oh and I'll say it....Snubbing Nick Foles again was a dick move...especially when Foles was on camera looking for Brady to shake his hand and Brady was then shown running Into the locker room. wow

Wow sounds like the two of them have history.  I know of big Dick Nick from the eagles super bowl.  Apparently he’s a legend.  Ok just looked it up it was the Patriots who the eagles played in the super bowl.  Do the Patriots have the money to hire the very best so they can keep winning Super Bowls or just amazing coaching?? You never hear about Benny and Jets.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Wow sounds like the two of them have history.  I know of big Dick Nick from the eagles super bowl.  Apparently he’s a legend. 

Brady and The Pats came back and won the SB the very next year rendering the loss to the Eagles longer bad...at least in my mind. The only way to get over a SB loss is to comeback the next season and win it. Shit i stopped hating foles when he lead the Eagles that next year to a comeback win against the Texans which gave the Patriots a first round bye and eventually the win in SB 53. So you could say Foles taketh away then giveth the very next year. TB 12 has no reason to hate anyone. he has more rings...shit more wins than anybody.