12/29...Windy..OK

GrilledSteezeSandwich

4 hours ago, saltyant said:

I love Office Space and will often watch it when it's on. At one job I worked at, one guy reminded me of Milton. One day I "accidentally" referred to him as Milton because his real name sounded similar, and the dude I was talking to was like "yep, we call him Milton too". High five!

That is a cool story bro

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Sounds like a complaint. I’m just trying to keep my favorite message board positive and upbeat. Filled with kindness. I hope you would want to be a part of that. 

I won't complain anymore. I won't complain any less either.

I promise I won't complain for the rest of the year.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, enjoralas said:

Do the mods on this site have the ability to move posts to other threads? I’m envisioning a “SaltyEaf soundoff board” where all complaints regardless of topic are moved to in one long stream of consciousness thread.

I give that idea 2 thumbs up!!!

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

If it's some emissions BS I'm not getting it fixed now. The two counties literally less than a mile away, Carbon and Schuylkill, dont do emissions inspections but Luzerne does for some idiotic reason. I can literally see McAdoo out my front window and they dont have to pay for it. Yet I do. WTF???

Why don’t you move to McAdoo..it has a lot of colonial charm and a nice funeral home..Just a mile or two south of Hazleton if you’re in the mood for a night out or to cruise around looking for loose women. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1