1/10/21..sausage Sunday..

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m back from another fun day at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot before 720am and it was in the upper 20s with a mostly sunny day on tap.  Winds calmed down from yesterday which made things extra pleasant. In the house were NMSki, Ryan, mute, BooBear, NMskiFamily, Enjorales, Pops, enjorales cousin, enjorales family, Mixilplix, Zack, TP4, Salty, Matt Edge, Indiggio, BenM, JFDan, bethlehem ford guy, PSUFlyGuy and many more.  

First civilian six pack was easy peazy to get and a minute or two early which had us almost at the top at 803AM..I skied challenge first which was a carpet then razors right before race team took it over which was a carpet that a few people had done the pocono shuffle on so still super nice.  Back to challenge again still very good and then sidewinder which for day two was exceptionally good.a little stiffer than other runs but still a little cushion for the pushing and mini root rollers on the last pitch   

Main Street was nice along the bump line still cord..lower was like yesterday mini cookies not terrible on the far west side.  Lazy mile was good under the middle then it was a bakery nom nom nom gimme all the cookies.  The falls had a lot of people picnicing at the top and Switchback was classic east coast fast and shady.  Liftline went from a minute or two to several minutes in the first hour or so and I only managed two runs from 910-945 as lines got pretty long on the quad and six pack  

Sausage Sunday was off the chain.  There was bacon, eggs, pancakes, multiple kinds of pork, beef and wings..also bloody Mary’s and mimosas and a beer tasting.  The weather was so so nice was abundant sunshine and temperatures rising into the 40s...all in all anyway you slice it or dice it, it was just another day in Paradise!!!

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 9