1-21-21

toast21602

@mute1080 I got stopped in that same spot back in 2007.  73 in a 45 ... going uphill 😂. I saw him at the last second while I was half way through the vascar zone, and just kept my speed up, knowing it would take a while for that crown vic to climb up that hill.  One problem I didn't account for, the school zone.  It was like 2:38pm and I couldn't remember if the 15mph zone started at 2:30 or 2:45.  Sure enough it was 2:30, I slowed down, and I was *almost* through the school zone and he finally came into view at the top of the hill.  He wrote me for the full amount.

Went to court, settled, and afterwards he said "if you didn't slow down for that school zone, I had no chance".

It was a few days before I went to Telluride, too.  I guess I better watch myself in the next two weeks.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, mute1080 said:

Went back for a night session with Boo and skied 5-7:20. Temp was comfortable at 32° and light winds. Crowds seemed lighter then the last 2 nights and lines were only a couple minutes wait. Top of Razors was a little bumped up but the snow that blew over from Challenge and was still good. Plenty of sugar and did think of GSS talking about the Pocono shuffle watching most people ski tonight. Sidewinder was fun with the 3D snow and push piles that made you pay attention.

Great day to look up too. Sunset was purty, a guy at the top of the 6 pointed out the ISS going over head(which is moving 17,130 mph btw) and a Chinook came for a close fly by when we went down SW.

Got to chat with @enjorales and pops in the lot for a bit before leaving, which was nice. I think I saw@mattedge on the hill too

Only took one photo today so enjoy. Watch out west bound 946 about a mile past Moore Elementary on you way to Blue.fdcfb3924742538e1ffeeb24e2e9e572.jpg

Judas Priest - Breaking the Law guitar cover - FREE BACKING TRACK - YouTube

BREAKING THE LAW Beavis and Butthead Tee – Shop Saturn Return

Edited by PSUFly
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, indiggio said:

There's also another BIG set of lines just before the fishing pond/guns ammo shop.
Always on the lookout for them there too.

Yup, there are like 3 sets in a row, with plenty of places to hide.  If you ever take 248 to Blue Mountain Drive, they painted a bunch (and some new spots, too) just east of Cherryville.  Revenues must be down!

• Thanks 1