12/26…foggy and quiet

GrilledSteezeSandwich

It was nice sleeping in today but I had a little FOMO not skiing in the rain with Dirtwolf, JFDan and BenM…tomorrow morning should be good…still might be raining a little.  Marginal snowmaking returns maybe Sunday night or Monday night.  @saltyant even somebody on the Teton Gravity east coast skiing thread was talking about the snowmaking ponds being full.  

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

It was nice sleeping in today but I had a little FOMO not skiing in the rain with Dirtwolf, JFDan and BenM…tomorrow morning should be good…still might be raining a little.  Marginal snowmaking returns maybe Sunday night or Monday night.  @saltyant even somebody on the Teton Gravity east coast skiing thread was talking about the snowmaking ponds being full.  

It's pretty foggy out. All that fog should help with the snowmaking retention ponds.

1 hour ago, momskeeztoo said:

I’ve always wanted to go to the Snowbowl. Seems amount of natural snow they get is either minimal or amazing.  Although, there is a lot to do in those parts if the snow isn’t great. 

When I went there were only 2 trails open but I had a blast. The scenery is amazing, it was a clear day and the visibility was probably 70 miles. The north rim of the Grand Canyon was visible 55 miles away. 

Edited by AirheadD8
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

I don’t understand why blue doesn’t install speed boost pads at the bottom of Main Street.  Seems like an easy and simple solution to the problem 

Why don't they just cut a path to the new lift thru the noob area, and move the noobs somewhere else? I really can't stand going thru the terrain park after every run, dodging all that crap and watching each jumper so they don't crash and slide laterally right into my path. Yeah I could go the flat part back, but that's really flat and lame.

• Like 2