Saturday 12/30/23…coming soon is ok.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

30 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

Yea, I probably would laugh a lot. You guys would definitely leave me in the dust, though. And I don’t talk politics when I’m having fun. 

I try to avoid politics and two minutes after walking into my parents house my mom is like,”you’re not voting for trump are you” lol 

Its hard with the early crew slowing down but I’m trying to be more patient on the slopes.  Last year in JH I was happy Nazareth jay was there cause it would slow down the pace a little..that’s good in hard terrain when I want a breather. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

2 hours ago, momskeeztoo said:

Yea, I probably would laugh a lot. You guys would definitely leave me in the dust, though. And I don’t talk politics when I’m having fun. 

Just make sure you dont need a second at the top before dropping or they'll leave you in the dust! 🤣  Im kidding I love ya'll.

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
On 12/30/2023 at 6:53 PM, theprogram4 said:

Spent 25 minutes in the bathroom mid session ferociously scrubbing the grease off my jacket that got on it from the lift.  As annoyed as I was, I got about 98% of it off.  Went to the hand dryer to dry the jacket off and got dirt from the wall on it…more scrubbing ensued smh.  Eventually got it clean and all seems to be well.  Worried the waterproofing on that particular area is now shot.  @toast21602 has been through this 

Looks like black lift gunk ruining jackets is common throughout the ski lift industry. We should all protest and hold hands singing Kum By Yah to demand change!

Screenshot_20240327-0912402.thumb.png.c9110b0eda0a92a9e32085b6533539c6.png