1:11/24…pretty good…quiet

4 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Yup just like @toast21602 hot and cold…and like a Katie Perry song…some days are good some days are bad.  Shit just today I’ve been happy and pissed off several times.  C’est la vie you take the good you take the bad you take them both and then you have the Facts of Life…no @theprogram4 this morning which is rare.  Yeah I fucks with the Beatles no big dealio…and loving some of the Tik Toks coming out of the Bronx…

I’m kinda jaded from blue after sunday’s debacle and the insane amount of people on the trails on Monday.  There is a 40% chance I’ll be there tomorrow at some point but not for opening. I should be there sat and sun though, or maybe just tomorrow and Sunday, but def Sunday, so who knows 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

I’m kinda jaded from blue after sunday’s debacle and the insane amount of people on the trails on Monday.  There is a 40% chance I’ll be there tomorrow at some point but not for opening. I should be there sat and sun though, or maybe just tomorrow and Sunday, but def Sunday, so who knows 

Its MLK weekend.... if the crowds bother you I'd opt for tomorrow over one of the weekend days.

• Like 1

Rode from 9 to 11, c1er and Oz in the house otherwise empty didn't even see BFG's crew. 

Main was hard stiff resonator cord with odd debris piles, lazy and dis held softer turns and the big right was in good shape to slut it up.  Headwall of coming soon was also pretty firm but smooth enough that it didn't matter. 

The dis runout continues to confound the beginners which at the very least is fun to watch. 

I would imagine there will be an hour or two where it's perfect hero snow as it was slowly getting softer.

It was pretty quiet overall but you can tell there are more people early, I imagine this weekend with be quite busy.  

Skied with a dude named Jack on armadas, he was keen perhaps to make aquanticies so if he shows up here he's legit.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Law said:

Rode from 9 to 11, c1er and Oz in the house otherwise empty didn't even see BFG's crew. 

Main was hard stiff resonator cord with odd debris piles, lazy and dis held softer turns and the big right was in good shape to slut it up.  Headwall of coming soon was also pretty firm but smooth enough that it didn't matter. 

The dis runout continues to confound the beginners which at the very least is fun to watch. 

I would imagine there will be an hour or two where it's perfect hero snow as it was slowly getting softer.

It was pretty quiet overall but you can tell there are more people early, I imagine this weekend with be quite busy.  

Skied with a dude named Jack on armadas, he was keen perhaps to make aquanticies so if he shows up here he's legit.

Nice report, maybe the heavy overnight rain and 50 degree temps tomorrow AM will scare away some people.  Just set up appointments for 1pm and 230pm on Monday so I’m good to ski for doctor Martin Monday AM

16 minutes ago, Jrwit said:

What’s up everyone. I’m the Jack in question. Good to meet you @Johnny Law.  I’ll be up as much as I can this week. Usually AMs.

Hey everyone else. Good to be here

Welcome jack..not to be confused with captain Jack or the jack from that jack and diane song.  Is your last name Hoff??

To sum up the questions: used to be Captain Jack, now just first officer Jack. Too young to know Dianne, and unfortunately my last name is much less comedically relevant than “Hoff”.

looks like I’m definitely in the right place to meet a bunch of degenerate skiers 😂😂

Any of you live in Bethlehem? Went skiing downtown and managed to do a 180 in front of hotel B, about 3 seconds before security told me to get lost 😂1Z7A5271.thumb.jpeg.841b3998cb138174c7768402598042b9.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Jrwit said:

To sum up the questions: used to be Captain Jack, now just first officer Jack. Too young to know Dianne, and unfortunately my last name is much less comedically relevant than “Hoff”.

looks like I’m definitely in the right place to meet a bunch of degenerate skiers 😂😂

Any of you live in Bethlehem? Went skiing downtown and managed to do a 180 in front of hotel B, about 3 seconds before security told me to get lost 😂1Z7A5271.thumb.jpeg.841b3998cb138174c7768402598042b9.jpeg

Welcome you passed the test..what kind of mustard do you like?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Jrwit said:

Haha awesome! I don’t live in that area but I’ve spent a few months working on a building at Main and Market.  

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Welcome you passed the test..what kind of mustard do you like?

Passed the first test, failed the second. Not a mustard fan unless it’s in a Carolina BBQ sauce.