1-15 really good

RidgeRacer

I got fucked by work but could get an hour in,  like Ridge said best snow of the year so far. First run down upper main was a carpet of perfection and everything except for a few glacial spots skied well. 

A little weirdly busy but the best is seeing big ass whales everywhere.  They blown on rasins forever and finally now it's getting somewhere. Should be a really good weekend on tap. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, tnt temp said:

I like the trend of leaving whales alone and let people ski 'em.  Seems like more and more places are adopting this strategy. Super fun.

Makes for much better snow since it has a chance to drain and dry out, but it's highly doubtful Blue will ever do that.

• Like 2

Just got back from a FOMO short afternoon sesh.  Crowds were up but the snow was still pretty decent with the scraped off areas in spots.  Upper Main had some really nice sugar pies you could kind of float your nose through like pow and the guns at the midway intersection made for some light fluff still even mid day.  

All the lip hitters in the parks kind of mushed them all into sugar pyramids.  Not my cup of tea so I pretty much lapped everything but Burma with a few Upper Main repeats and called it.  Way better crowd control this busy day!  All in all JADIP at Blue The True.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, saltyant said:

@MattEDGE was getting after it on Main Street. Saw him ripping down several times and getting some mad air. Saw @ridge a few times also. I didnt care for the lone Snow gun on Main St so I preferred Midway which was niiice, especially when the sun hit it. TCS was as hard as a brick.

One of the first times me and Matt Edge hungout together was MLK 2015 back when he had his charger or challenger some sort of badass ride before the Venza. It was the typical MLK day, dead for opening bell but got busy but not presidents weekend busy or Shitshow Sunday Stupid…

We had a beer or two in lower lot and skied some more then he was parked in upper lot so went to his car and had an ice cold stone IPA…

Today I’m  just happy I walked over 2,000 steps which is progress..could be some light and dry Pow pow coming in overnight wooo

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

One of the first times me and Matt Edge hungout together was MLK 2015 back when he had his charger or challenger some sort of badass ride before the Venza. It was the typical MLK day, dead for opening bell but got busy but not presidents weekend busy or Shitshow Sunday Stupid…

We had a beer or two in lower lot and skied some more then he was parked in upper lot so went to his car and had an ice cold stone IPA

That's rad. I hung with Matt Edge in the lower lot today with Schiffdawg for 20 minutes and drank some hot coffee which was grate in the icy cold weather. It was a very low key PASR day in the lot with no one around when I returned to my car at 10:15.

• Like 1