Bear Creek Park Ideas

BC Iron Works

Haha, my dad has to deal with the eco terrorists all the time. Ever have to deal with the damn bog turtles?

I am dealing with them now.... Interesting that they were harvested and now subsequently endangered for thier supposed aphrodisiac qualities when dried and ground up.. :unsure:

Edited by Papasteeze

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea, I was thinkin a car would be pretty sweet, some pipes layin around, a refridgerator maybe, a tree stump, and a missile. A lot of the time, the smaller stuff to jib is the most fun stuff. I think a junkyard jam tye of thing would be nuts. As for jumps, I think Bear Creek has it pretty nicely done, maybe a couple more jumps but keep it up.

I've always wanted to jib a bus...sugarbush used to have a bus in their terrain park...it would be sa-weet especially if the bus had a sunroof to grind or a big kicker to try to jump over it... :rock If Bear Creek puts a bus in the terrain park I'm there...and also for Nasty R to get my first Gold... :rock

that would be sick...but no matter what i will be there

haha a missle hahaha u cant just buy a missle and that would be a blatant rip off of mtn lab and ppl would die on the fins in the front... that thing is the most immpracticle jib item for a mtn terrain park... othere than that one good ideas guys keep um comming

The bus would be fun. I watched some Mt. High videos and they have a pyramid thats pretty cool. Some small stuff like a Fire Hydrant and a nice long mailbox like 1 foot off the ground. It would also be good if you guys had some rails with stairs under them for some urban consequence type stuff.

haha a missle hahaha u cant just buy a missle and that would be a blatant rip off of mtn lab and ppl would die on the fins in the front...

:o or yall could just cut the fins off..... :banghead

Def dont rip off any movies......

Maybe take a stoll through a junkyard...you can always find some fun weird shit there... :rock:lol:

most of the people who give input about the park have no idea what they are talkign about. they are the people who want sculptures in the park. the only thing they are good for is for people to look at and say "wow! look at that!". its like Blue's stupid-ass deathbox that they put in. its lame as hell. once they put that in everybody said it suckedx. they brought out two 25-30 foot flat boxes and people loved them. what does that tell you? sculptures belong in museums. not the park.

I liked the car at big boulder this year. It was just a standard flat down from a riders perspective, but from all other angles it was a car parked in the middle of the snow!!!! :rock:rock

Edited by Schifdawg

• 2 weeks later...

I have said this before, i think Bear Creek should make rails or boxes. right now they have the rail/boxes that are like 8 inches wide. i think they should make boxes that are like a foot + wide, and rails with no plastic, all metal. I also think that the mini park at the end of the rail was a very smart idea, but it didnt seem to have an effect on the traffic in the 2 main parks. the final thing i would love to see at Bear is a stair case, one just like the one at Jack Frost or Big Boulder. other then that Bear is doing an amazing job.

Edited by LTDSNOWBOARDER

i dont understand people's obsessions with super wide boxes. making a box wider only helps to a point. the ones bear has are about a foot wide if i'm correct. making a box any wider doesnt really make it easier to balance or anything, and the have the super wide 420 box to press and whatnot. screw boxes, make some rails that are actually worth something besides the downkink and the flat rail.

yo u guys should make a jump line with like 3 or 4 kickers in a row, maybe sum tree jibs, like more boxes maybe a c box line or a down flat down rail, n u guys should think about a all park mountain that would be sick

yo u guys should make a jump line with like 3 or 4 kickers in a row, maybe sum tree jibs, like more boxes maybe a c box line or a down flat down rail, n u guys should think about a all park mountain that would be sick

yeah an all park mountain would be sweet but they would lose money, good idea :banghead:blink:

ummmmmmm not everyone rides park all the time. I love my park. but You do need some free riding too.