tres/treinta y tres/ cero seis

Stevo

:confused:banghead

The title translates into the date 3-33-06.

Blue mt. tomorrow. Anyone else going up? :rock

:yes 8:30 am again. Only my third time there, coincidentally it's my third day in a row.

A six page paper is due, along with a 6-8 minute presentation on said paper. Do I send the paper by e-mail and skip class?

Let's see...3 more months of school compared to a few days or weeks of skiing/riding...

No, but I'll head down on March 34th. :D

:rock See you there, i'll probably be up too.

I'll be there after escuela. I'll probably pull in around 4.

Look for my white helmet, teal goggles and kinda matching board. Just yell steve. Probably between 12 and 7. Dan may be up too, but i havent talked to him.

i didnt make it up today. my friend nate lost the free tickets i was gonna use. so that sucks. but my other friend might be letting me use his season pass for a few days. if everything goes to hell, i still have 20 bucks i can use to buy a ticket, so i should definitely be up at least one day before they close.

i didnt make it up today. my friend nate lost the free tickets i was gonna use. so that sucks. but my other friend might be letting me use his season pass for a few days. if everything goes to hell, i still have 20 bucks i can use to buy a ticket, so i should definitely be up at least one day before they close.

Your all good to ski again? Thats cool.

toaster, kt, and myself should be there around the usual 2:30, 3:00 time. nice day out so we'll be filming in the park.

:confused think i saw you guys- i know i saw someone filming toast on the f/d/f. Whatever

Got in at about 12, left at 6:30. It was beautiful. Slushy, but just perfect- lower park was sticky (that should really be downgraded over the summer) Pretty much stayed in the park, until the end. Got a few new things down- re-learned front lips, learned buttering into switch 180s, and learned how to put a grab in my 3's. I hit the 53 footer too- kinda cased it though- oh well. IT was awesome today, and lift lines were practically non-existent. :rock

:rofl take spanish. Supposedly it's the easiest. and come on, where are you gonna use italian? Spanish you can use everywhere- for example, wal................nvm. :nono

i love how people talk spanish in places. i always walk around them and kind of pause and say "wait! what country is this? o my god, i thought for a second we were in america"

Yup, I was telling the kids in my group for our spanish project thats due tomorrow we should take it to wal**** to have someone proof read it. The wal**** in whitehall first broadcasts announcements in spanish and then in english :rofl

Haha, idk dude, some of them can't handle their lang- look how people butcher the english language (that wasn't directed at doug's raps). Friday night at wal..... is nuts. Do they seriously play them in spanish first?

i love how people talk spanish in places. i always walk around them and kind of pause and say "wait! what country is this? o my god, i thought for a second we were in america"

:yes it can get annoying, but i think that's only because i don't understand it.

:rock See you there, i'll probably be up too.

Look for my white helmet, teal goggles and kinda matching board. Just yell steve. Probably between 12 and 7. Dan may be up too, but i havent talked to him.

I looked but I didnt see you. Plus I was tryin to concentrate because I was skiing like :censored: .

Thank god jeff and doug spotted me, because I was gettin bored doing laps by myself. lol

I looked but I didnt see you. Plus I was tryin to concentrate because I was skiing like :censored: .

Thank god jeff and doug spotted me, because I was gettin bored doing laps by myself. lol

Yeah , oh well. Maybe saturday, maybe not. Maybe next season. Yeah, next season. I hate riding alone, even with an ipod and shit- it's just weird. :no