06-07 plans

Tyler

java script:ViewImage('http://media.newschoolers.com/uploads/member/pictures/1147379795NSPhoto.jpg');

we need one of these

another pic:http://www.newschoolers.com/ns3/web/content/pictures.php?img=76908&

heres your pics...

1147379795NSPhoto.jpg

1147180371qpboxFL.jpg

and heres my comments...

thats just stupid.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, if people think the quarterpipe is stupid, they should see bear's j-rail (right, j-rail?) Now that is a stupid piece of metal. :rolleyes:

yeah i agree, pretty unlike bear for coming out with a terrible park feature

the roller coaster rail sucked too.

If it had mellower transitions it would have been sweet.

i actually liked the rollercoaster rail, but a little mellower transitions would have made it a little easier....it might have been boardslideable then, idk if it was just me but i could only 50 50 it

I tried to 50-50 it a bunch of times one nite but didnt get it. the next week I wanted to try again and the rail was gone

yeah once i found the right speed and angles it actually wasnt a hard rail to 50 50, but i just couldnt boardslide it

• 3 weeks later...

nope, its not. the mountian is too small for a high speed quad.... or else they would have put one in. sucks to have no vert.

sorry over here at bear we arent as big as blue, we cant put in a six pack, but bear can certainly keep a sick park

but bear can certainly keep a sick park

you're refering to the park from two years ago, right? there was maybe one day this year that i would have considered bear's park to be "sick"; the day of the usasa slopestyle. i've said it before, but seriously: steeper, longer landings are key, as are landings to rails. the quality of the construction of bear's rails it top notch for the most part, but stuff just gets set up half-assed sometimes and gets neglected. i thought thier park was a lot more fun two years ago than it was this past season.

• 3 weeks later...

i was looking at the bear creek webcam and over by the E lift there is a pile of trees and rocks, im thinkning they are expanding trails on that side of the mountain. There are also construction vehicles that i can see behind that, most likely replacing the triple with the quad. There doesnt seem to be anything being done on the terrain park side. Just my thoughts, anyone else see anything or hear anything about BC...?

i was looking at the bear creek webcam and over by the E lift there is a pile of trees and rocks, im thinkning they are expanding trails on that side of the mountain. There are also construction vehicles that i can see behind that, most likely replacing the triple with the quad. There doesnt seem to be anything being done on the terrain park side. Just my thoughts, anyone else see anything or hear anything about BC...?

You got the webcam to work? I can't get it to work. Its busted. :banghead:banghead:banghead

Edit: Wait, nevermind. It works. I had to click on the link. They moved the webcam didn't they?

Edited by Nacho