What to do

skierboi

Im going to cali , in like 2 or 3 weeks to visit sugar bowl ,

1) i can either drive 9 hrs there and back to mammoth to ski for a day or two

2) go to a Giants game

I want to ski mammoth, but im not sure if it will good, and i will be skiing there a lot next yr, plus ive always wanted to go to a game at at&t park

what do u think i should do

i said i would rather ski, but i keep going back and forth, since i will ski mammoth a tun next yr, and i wont have that many chances to see giants games

Edit: i think now im going to the game

Edited by skierboi

• 2 weeks later...

I'd probably go to the Giants game, but that's just me...

Mammoth is really only going to be running three or four chairs (if that) when you get out there and the snow conditions won't be anything to write home about. If you're going to ride there next year I wouldn't really worry about it too much this season.

e. ahahahaha saying that you "hiked up past chair 23 for the goods" is such a joke ahahahahaha

Edited by DHarrisburg

I'd probably go to the Giants game, but that's just me...

Mammoth is really only going to be running three or four chairs (if that) when you get out there and the snow conditions won't be anything to write home about. If you're going to ride there next year I wouldn't really worry about it too much this season.

e. ahahahaha saying that you "hiked up past chair 23 for the goods" is such a joke ahahahahaha

i actually agree with DH on this one, but only if your going as much as you say you are next year

You would get the chance to see Barry Bonds though......

The cheater.. I'd rather go punch him in the face. He's no where near as good as the players back in the day. The bats they used back then were twice as heavy, and they still crushed 700+ balls, with out drugs.

Bonds is over rated.

The cheater.. I'd rather go punch him in the face. He's no where near as good as the players back in the day. The bats they used back then were twice as heavy, and they still crushed 700+ balls, with out drugs.

Bonds is over rated.

true dat, bonds is a cheater, but still i think he is clean now, and the ball he hit in philly for 713 was absolutely crushed, either way he can hit