Latest on Montage/Sno Mountain?

snorovr

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you applying there? if so where at

Well,im gonna apply for Park ranger first, and then talk to the one owner about it. Because he told me he'd help me out with it at the terrain park meeting. But, if i dont get that, then im working rentals. Also the one guy who works up there, hes one of the managers, i made real good friends with him this past ski season, and hes letting me work less hours than everyone else, for free skiing. But if im doing rentals, that will be just as good, because that jobs a joke.

are you applying there? if so where at

Are you applying?

Are you applying?

Yeah i'll be stopping up one of the days, most likely going to aim for lift attendant but if i don't get that i'll just be sticking with the job i have now. You seem to have your hand in the pocket of a couple people with your emails and such, you should try to convince some people to give the workers a season pass instead of vouchers :rock

Just got back. I got a job in the terrain park, wasnt specified what i would be doing, but the guy said i would deffinetly get a couple of times riding shotgun in the cat which sounded awesome. And in other news, there was pipes being welded and snowmakers on the gorund. I asked if its still guranteed to have all the guns up before opening day and thats a yes. The guys will be there 7 days a week to do the snowmaking.

And in other news, there was pipes being welded and snowmakers on the gorund. I asked if its still guranteed to have all the guns up before opening day and thats a yes. The guys will be there 7 days a week to do the snowmaking.

AHHHHHHH, YEAH!!!!!! THANKS FOR THE NEWS, SNO!!!!!!

Also the improvements for the lodge this year are new carpet, and the kitchen is tottally gone, and they are gonna have a whole new kitchen in there. Hopefully more announcements soon.

it's good that you'll be outside as opposed to in the rental shop.

I would have taken either job. Rentals is supposed to be a joke and a lot of fun. Last year my brother slept for an hour everyday he worked down in rentals, and its an easy job. Doing park im actually gonna have to work. That would be sick though if they give us good jackets.

All these updates are awesome. Congrats on the jobs guys. If you guys are going up there a few more times try to snap some pics of the snowmaking operation. I'm sure everyone here would like to see that.

i tried taking a quick picture on my way out but it didn't come out that well go i deleted it. When i was there, there were a few pipes laying on the ground and a trailer parked at the bottom of bunny with maybe 8-10 snow guns on the back of it. Anyone try getting a pass yet? It doesn't look like they are set to make them but the lady from the office was talking to someone and i didn't feel like interrupting.

Sweet Job Sean,but what sucks if that you cant hit the jumps when your working.Unless you need to test it out or something.Which sucks cause you will see me in the park all the time hitting stuff :nana

How much do you get paid an hour?And did anyone else we know get jobs in the park?

Edited by xNick11

Sweet Job Sean,but what sucks if that you cant hit the jumps when your working.Unless you need to test it out or something.Which sucks cause you will see me in the park all the time hitting stuff :nana

How much do you get paid an hour?And did anyone else we know get jobs in the park?

Ya Corey did to. But Im only working 15 hours a week. Sunday nights, tuesday nights, and then from 4-7 on mondays. So i will still be skiing a lot more than you.

Ya Corey did to. But Im only working 15 hours a week. Sunday nights, tuesday nights, and then from 4-7 on mondays. So i will still be skiing a lot more than you.

Ohh I thought with u being park crew and all you would need to work like everday like the guys did last year.Its cool that that we actually have skiiers on park crew this year tho.I dont think Mark and them did it cause they all already have jobs.And I dont really need a job now.Ide rather just ski and have fun sence I only go up like 3-4 times a week.