Latest on Montage/Sno Mountain?

snorovr

Ha, the Jet's fans will be too scared over there anyway. Sno Mountain must have the highest percentage of skiers that wear jeans and hunting jackets of any other Pocono mountain. Maybe it's just that good intermediate skiers/boarders tend to go Elk and just leave newbies and Northfacers.

I can't wait to see what they do for tv commercials. No more 'Jimmy/Johnny--ski Montage or you'll have to piss in your car' ads...

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha, the Jet's fans will be too scared over there anyway. Sno Mountain must have the highest percentage of skiers that wear jeans and hunting jackets of any other Pocono mountain. Maybe it's just that good intermediate skiers/boarders tend to go Elk and just leave newbies and Northfacers.

I can't wait to see what they do for tv commercials. No more 'Jimmy/Johnny--ski Montage or you'll have to piss in your car' ads...

When i've been to elk, it's seemed like the skill level is at a greater level than that at Montage. Although that may just be because the simple fact that there are more people there, so it seems more predominant. There was actually a few billboards up advertising the job fair for Sno mountain, should be interesting to see what they throw out for the public.

Their probably going to do something withh that stupid Moose.

Next week they should have the computers up and ready to take pictures for season passes! You can purchase season passes on their website if u want it now but I would just wait until they have the computers up.