Picked up some new gogs.

librider

Sweet goggles...I'm probably getting my blue A-frames tomorrow in the mail...maybe I'll have my Mom take a picture of me in the goggles to post on here... :rock Or you wankers can wait till ski seasons..it's a proven fact that mad steezy goggles will make you ski faster and get you laid...

Nothing will get you laid doug...Cept lots and lots and lots of alcohol :nana

Steezy gogs are where its at. I"m lookin for a new lens this year for my red A frames. Not quite as steezy as lib's crazy colors, but the steeze factor is still there.

Oooo, another person that has t3h rare red aframes. I have red a frames w/ the fire iridium lense. t3h pimpest red setup, except i need a new lense and not looking forward to paying a huge amount for a new one.

Oooo, another person that has t3h rare red aframes. I have red a frames w/ the fire iridium lense. t3h pimpest red setup, except i need a new lense and not looking forward to paying a huge amount for a new one.

I've got one of the iridium lenses, I forget which one though, its kind of yellowish.

Does anyone know how much an A frame lens goes for on ebay? or is there a good way to get little scrateches out?