Opening day..

librider

Great time today for only having one mid station trail to ride. I spent all day on the trail the rail park look packed most of the day. I was the guy in all black w/ a black burton seven if anyone noticed. :rock

No, no one noticed :rofl Did you meet any of the guys from the site? We were all over.

I saw Jeff earlier at the Liberty game... CANES ROCKED THE HOUSE - SEE YA ROVERS, YOUR SEASON IS OVER!!! He had to rub it in how good it was to make some turns so again...you all suck!!! Machs Gute!!!

:nana

I think this is the longest we've ever gone without seeing a post from doug.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great time today for only having one mid station trail to ride. I spent all day on the trail the rail park look packed most of the day. I was the guy in all black w/ a black burton seven if anyone noticed. :rock

I saw a kid with a seven but I didnt notice what he was wearing.

third kid in yellow.tan.gold pants is some kid who skis for salomon. 270 pretzel 270 out...what?!

Did you talk to that him? He was such a weird kid.

damn i kinda wish i went instead of going to killington. killington was paaaacked, and all of the trails were bumped. got to jump over alot of people that were just laying there, pretty fun.

Bell's trail was pretty bumped up. And ask glenn I had to do Some jumping over people as well. :banghead

Oh, so are you suggesting Jeff didn't want to mess up his eye shadow? Is that what I'm hearing?

I suppose we could let this just drop and never mention it again...that would be one way to deal with it...

Maybe no one would hold his purse. That's always a problem for me. Sorry, I'm just jealous and a little bit bitter.

Did you talk to that him? He was such a weird kid.

yea, him an pat were actually a lot nicer/cooler than they looked haha (no offense)

they werent cocky at all.

I took maybe one run with you. I was wearing the lime green pants, and brown jacket with fur hood. You probally didnt see me much, because i went over to the the rails for about 10 minutes before you guys got there. Way to many people, and to hot for me to hike.

Sean was the kid in the Black coat with neon green pants.Im pretty sure u took some runs with him when you were with me.

oh

And Lib is the only mod that could have set that lady's lock in the ticket line :rock

I almost forgot to mention the one out of control and very dangerous PASR member that was nearly removed from the mountain on Friday...the bottom of the run is fairly steep and there's not much runout room until you get to the lift line. Our PASR member was flying down the last steep headwall, blew right by the huge SLOW sign, then jammed his board sideways, completely covering a female ski instructor from head to boots with a ton of hard corn snow.

She had to spit some snow out!

The female instructor was incredulous that anyone would do such a thing to her and was about to chew his ass out, but our member shrugged his shoulders and pushed off to the lift line.

The ski instructor had just experienced a close call with our Bringer of Death :)