Opening day..

librider

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, actually, you didn't say you were having fun 'now did you'? You said it sucked ass, or something. I'm not sure about the entire sucking ass thing. It's bad, right? Or is it really, really good?

Sorry to be so confusing about the 70 seconds and 500 vert. It's a reference to racing. There are indeed a bunch of people on this MB that would trade a week at JH to lay down two perfect runs in a PA Cup, or an ASRA, or whatever else. Hard to understand? That's fair. But what if you just happened to nail an off-axis 1440 dinner roll off a BB kicker, just after a TGR film crew had set up? And they got you from six angles and they needed a filler for the opening sequence of their next film? That's just a guess at what may or may not be important to you. But maybe you get my point.

Gotcha. I don't really know what your trying to get at with the whole having fun, not having fun thing, but it's getting confusing so ill just let it go.

Right now it's 32 degrees and freezing rain in mo-fo highmount...

http://wwwa.accuweather.com/index-forecast...e=12441&u=1

With a low tonight of 25 in the H, they can turn the guns back on...at least in the picture of the day it shows them blowing snow on two trails..less than 23 more hours until they open...

I think they will do it.

i need somebody to ride with me up to belleayre on sat...if youre on the way ill pick you up..im just looking for some gas money in change for the ride..im from harrisburg

Do you know evan resetar? He is riding with us - we will be leaving the CB area (I80) saturday morning.

Highmount Forecast

Looks like the rain is somewhat holding off from high mount. Seems like they will get hit from 3-5pm and than the rain is gone and the temps will start dropping enough to fire up the guns for the weekend. Hopfully the snow makers for our sake will be working on this holiday. :bow:

Can't wait for Saturday. :rock To bad I have to work tomarrow. :blink:

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE

O.K. I just washed my jacket and I'm all ready to go....Boo Yaa Kaaa...todays the last day of the off-season...yeah boy-eeeeeeeeeeee

So the list of PASRs tomorrow I have are...

Ski

Knuckle

Atomic Jeff

Doug

Glenn

Zaldon

Lib

and alot of maybes

What about ThinkSnow Greg, Skidude, Skimom, Pocono, M-Bike Mike, Finndawg, Philpug, all the Scranton mo-fos, Skifreak, and anybody else I'm missing..Should I go into work and make a banner with the Giant assed printer? I could make a Banner that reads..

Welcome PASRs to Belleayre....nah..I'm going to Wawa instead for some grub to hold me over till dinner....holla

Me and ski freek!! are deffenly going friday and i'm looking for someone to go with on saterday (ski freek!! hast to go hunting so he can't go. sucks for him)

O.K. I just washed my jacket and I'm all ready to go....Boo Yaa Kaaa...todays the last day of the off-season...yeah boy-eeeeeeeeeeee

So the list of PASRs tomorrow I have are...

Ski

Knuckle

Atomic Jeff

Doug

Glenn

Zaldon

Lib

and alot of maybes

What about ThinkSnow Greg, Skidude, Skimom, Pocono, M-Bike Mike, Finndawg, Philpug, all the Scranton mo-fos, Skifreak, and anybody else I'm missing..Should I go into work and make a banner with the Giant assed printer? I could make a Banner that reads..

Welcome PASRs to Belleayre....nah..I'm going to Wawa instead for some grub to hold me over till dinner....holla

As for the Scranton Mo Fo's, Myself, Nick, and two friends will be in attendence on Saturday. I think Nick might be going Friday as well.

:chea: :chea: :chea: :chea:

Im definitly going tomarrow.Woooooo! My friend is picking me up at 7:15am.We will probably arrive around 9:20-9:30ish.

Anyone who will be their tomarrow or saturday look for me ill be wearing this

setupty1.jpg

Cya all tomarrow.Jeff ill probably call u I have ur number from lat year,hopefully its still the same number.

:chea: :chea: :chea: :chea: