Opening day..

librider

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Opening on friday. as far as who'll be there. Me, jeff, lib,ski? xnick? evo? All i know right now.

Yes Ill be their with Sno Mountain Skiier,and nipples,papa,and ridge will probably be their if Big Boulder doesnt have their Premiere on Friday.

Whos ready to meet the only person with their own smiley on here?!?!?!?

Edited by xNick11

Boy this conversation seems familiar... so deja vu... oh, that's because we had it last weekend. Damn it. Fair weather Bob won't go unless the whole mt. is open and conditions are good so I guess I'll see you all in January.

What is his problem? Just go without him. I don't see what the problem is. You want to ski, and he doesn't. Just because you're married doesn't mean you can't have some freedom and independence.

What is his problem? Just go without him. I don't see what the problem is. You want to ski, and he doesn't. Just because you're married doesn't mean you can't have some freedom and independence.

Trade tit for tat. in other words there is probably something he wants to do that you are not keen on. I would take western trips and the wife would take carribean trips in the winter.

Yes Ill be their with Sno Mountain Skiier,and nipples,papa,and ridge will probably be their if Big Boulder doesnt have their Premiere on Friday.

news to me, I still may have to work some on Friday? :confused

Trade tit for tat. in other words there is probably something he wants to do that you are not keen on. I would take western trips and the wife would take carribean trips in the winter.

Nipples told me that he was taking Evan with him.I figured u were going to be the driver and such,but guess not.Maybe your wife will be taking them?

Nipples told me that he was taking Evan with him.I figured u were going to be the driver and such,but guess not.Maybe your wife will be taking them?

I really want BB to open and have the premeire. No promises on Friday at Bell - saturday for sure. besides it's looking like rain for friday..

I really want BB to open and have the premeire. No promises on Friday at Bell - saturday for sure. besides it's looking like rain for friday..

Ya.Well right now me an Sno Mountain Skiier are comming on Saturday.If BB has the rail jam on friday I might be there also if some friends wanna go down.

I can't cause skiing is our "together" activity. It wouldn't be as fun without him anyway. Who would snow me... I mean help me up when I fall?

It's not that he doesn't want to ski... he loves it... it that he only loves it when conditions are perfect and all the trails are open. He is a classic "fair weather skier". Oh, and he doesn't want to drive three hours there and back to ski the same 3, crowded trails for 4 hours. Ugh.

There's your anwer....or maybe it should be "Withold tit for tat." :lol: With "tat" being skiing.

That's actually a pretty good idea. I would suffer too but for skiing it might be worth it. Wow, I never thought I'd say that.

Edited by sexkitten