Blue snow/park update 11-22-06

Shadows

i guess ill start the thread cause no one else is home.

but me, niftyshifty, skipoleupmyass, and stevo went up to blue today. me and stevo applied, the other two just wanted to come. dale got pics of the new stuff (most of it)

not sure if he got pics of the stairs, but theres two sets of like an 18 stair or seomthing with two huge platforms next to it. im not talking about the stairs they had last year, or the new ones you all saw pics of that everyone is going to ride up, they have new ones for something.

got to see the bus (thanks to kmar) and honestly...i dont really like it. ill leave it at that.

anyway. blue fired up the guns but decided to stop because it was too windy. theres a really little patch on the school slope.

pics later i guess. i dont know though cause dale is on 56k haha

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed the lights have been on all week so far. After checkin the web cam a few secs ago it looks like there is snow,white trees,etc...but I think something is weird seeing that you were there today and there was only a small patch on school hill.. :unsure:

Either way,Im more than ready for the slopes to open and cant wait to hit blue several times this season!!

..adam.. :wiggle

the "swingset" loooks nice and big but its such a box... its so wide. im wondering if theyll have any big new rails or just massive boxes... i remember teh battleship box had kids skiing with their feet close together straight over it this swingset will get the same thing

deff looks like a fun time tho, at least learn somethin new on it

All the new guns are pretty much put in on the left hand side of Sidewinder. Snowmaking capacity on that trail is gonna be insane. I was shocked when I was up there yesterday. There are so many of them. I shoulda taken a pic.

It sounds like there is some fun stuff being worked on right now up at Blue. Those first couple things are outa the way. That C and that swingset will get dialed for sure. The S has good potential. I'll look totally different when it is setup. Those kink rails that I posted about a while ago are whats gettin worked on right now.

What makes them a waste? They are a challenge for the people that can handle them. They are one more thing that the people that know what they are doing can have that the people that are not very talented wont go near. Hopefully they will not jump off the side of the lip of the rail like last year. Its a rail folks, not a jump. I just wish the (spors), stupid people on rental skis, could understand that.