ski bindings

soccer911

i bought 5 dollar skis froma yard sale. i guess they're like 1980 models lol .. well anyways i need some info on how to adjust the bindings. there are 2 nails in the sides of it. and a nail on the back, we unscrewed the 2 nails on the side but i think there's a hidden nail someonewere but i cant find it.. can seomone give me a link on old skis and bindings.. or tell me hwo to adjust them? thanks

What skis and bindings are they? I worked on and off in a shop back then. One of the problems you might have comes from a combination of the cement/glue that's dripped into the hole where the screws are inserted and the fact that you likely have a very old wood core. There's no rail that the binding rides on, correct? Any chance they have leashes?

What skis and bindings are they? I worked on and off in a shop back then. One of the problems you might have comes from a combination of the cement/glue that's dripped into the hole where the screws are inserted and the fact that you likely have a very old wood core. There's no rail that the binding rides on, correct? Any chance they have leashes?

And if I ask about anything to do with bindings you yell at me and tell me to go to a shop. I guess its cause hes a freestyler ;)

And if I ask about anything to do with bindings you yell at me and tell me to go to a shop. I guess its cause hes a freestyler ;)

Do I? What a dick I am. But, yeah, I don't mess with race plates. I prefer having someone that makes a living working with them do the mounting.

Hmm... interesting ski... what shop could that have been...

Might I know of this particular ski shop? :banghead

No, I was just some high school kid slave freaking labor for your favorite shop, Metzy...I was talking about a shop at Mt. Tom.

hang them on the wall. thats all they are good for. i would not risk my knees sliding a rail on a setup like that. ever.

word

seriously though, if youre a park skier..thats what you get skis for..hitting rails and shit..do yourself a favor and just hit jibs with your regular skis..are they twins or what?

Edited by k2fujative

I wouldn't risk hitting up urban rails with them. Search eBay and NS for some old trashed twins....but you most definitely NEED a separate pair of skis for urban, seeing as your landing is usually an asphalt parking lot.

Edited by justin