Please Reconsider

Papasteeze

Petition Time? This is the first time I wish we had live private chat.

dude, spill it. the paying public deserves to know what they wasted their money on... and again....

hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahha

why are you laughing? you spill it, and how the hell do all of you know?

i would have PMed you, but for whatever reason, i can't. jeff wants it kept private for whatever reason, and i'm not going to go against his wished on the messageboard since its something i stumbled upon anyway. i just think its pretty ironic after the hype fest that happened all preseason.

So are you hating on jfbb or something? :wiggle

no not at all. from my one day up there this year, it has been a HUGE improvement over last year, and my only gripes with the place previously had been in the way that some of their comps are run, but you'll have that everywhere. i have a pass there this year that i plan on getting use out of, and i'm curious to see what else they come up with for their parks this year, but its just a very interesting turn of events.

Everybode is :confused and :dunno while I am :drink:

Let it die.

you know what is funny Jeff? your true colors are shining thru by keeping it secret. What will the PASR people think about you knowing first and not letting everyone know. Maybe you should delete this thread. (with my blessing) :yes