Bear Creek Park Report Thread

Tyler

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the cliff drop was sick too i had so much fun with that...but kids need to learn that its a cliff drop and not a drop in...there were kids sitting on the edge that i basically ran over while screamin at them

:werd I also don't get the people that just ride up and look at it trying to figure out what it is.

I was up on sat night and i really enjoyed the boarder cross thing. I have never ridden anythign like that before, is it going to be set up again because it is said that "Currently Boarderx/skierx course (turning into intermediate park this week)"

Well the original idea of the timberline trail was a boarder/skiercross trail with berms and all of that but it never seemed to fully take that shape, but maybe with the addition of the NASTAR stuff they'll actually keep it up and make it a cross trail.

I think backflips are the most easy on kickers. but i learned on like this little thing that shot you straight up.

I dont know, i think front flips are a lot easier. but then again, i can't even backflip on trampolines. and i learned front flips on that nipple, so maybe thats why.

whats the nipple

cuz im lookin to start doin flips and i havnt found a good place to start tryin em

It's basically just a pile of snow, thats shaped like mondona's nipple.

it's at the bottom of blackbear to the right of the picnic table. and i gnailed a few cripplers(90-frontroll-90) off that, so you should be able to front flip.

Any chance were gonna see some creative stuff anytime soon???? like some barrel bonks, or other "jib" stuff? i know something was said about this but i havent seen anything yet. That little nipple would be perfect to just slap a barrel down on. Also how about a qaurter pipe with the mail box or something on top again that would be nice.....If you want any good ideas just watch the videos from bear mtn, some of that cool creative stuff i think would be really cool to see and would def help bear to stand out....

just got home, they were giving out a lot of free stuff tonight in the lodge. Anyway the step up is really fun. Tubing jump line was closed due to the comp... The black bear park jumps are pretty nice but in desperate need of some rails/boxes + a hip on cascade.

does any one know what the new set up is going to look like?

I know that BC-Ironworks said that they are going to change it tonight, by the way he talked about the "changes" it sounds like it is going to be sick..I think they also might cut the half-pipe tonight

Edited by petter369