12/21 who is going?

n0xidee

I will be at blue mountain on thursday the 21st from about 4:30/5 till closing. I am on blue rossi skis and wears white baggy pants and will be wearing a black hat with white stripes. if it is real cold i will be wearing a black jacket but if not prolly a navy blue sweat shirt that says "south baseball" and has a big golden hawk on the front. if you see me holler at me. the name is brian. I will also definately be with a boarder and maybe 2 boarders and another skier.

I'll probably be there for a pretty long session starting around noon. I'll probably ski in the afternoon and put on my board for the night. I'll be on black and red nordica skis or an old school never summer premier if i'm on my board. Just look for the guy on the board who looks like a skier with the wrong thing on his feet. lol. Red spyder jacket, black spyder pants. werd.

I'm leaving now to hit up blue for some night skiing. Red spyder jacket, black pants, black helmet with PASR stickers on back. Here's my "I'm going to Blue Mtn" rap, since doug hasn't been rapping much lately.

I got an itch just like a flea

No medicine i know i got to ski

now i know where I gots to be

in the woods off tuts taking a pee

get in my car and head to the Booter

pull up at the bar for a SoCo shooter

lookin to pull some blue mt. cooter

the panty raid king i'm the blue mt. looter

too fast on burma gonna draw some heat

from mark miller and the red coat fleet

so i lay it down hard across main street

look little snowbunny: skeet skeet skeet