PASkiandRide day at JFBB - Jan 27!

ThinkSnow

Thank you - where is a good place to purchase? I would like to bring it back home.

Dpends on where you are, If you are in the Big Boulder / Jack Frost area there are 2 places. 940 ski/SB shop onRT 940 has Burton. And Mike and matts on rt 115 sells brands like GNU, Nideker, etc.

Personally I like Mike and matt's better. I stopped shopping at 940 after they crossthreaded a couple screws on me and gave me attitude while looking a new bindings.

Edited by Ride the eastern ice

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright everyone, next Saturday is the PASR day at Jack Frost! As a little early bird special, the first bunch of members who come and visit with us between 8:00 and 8:30am in the Jack Frost cafeteria (I'll make myself noticeable) will receive a free lift ticket for the day! Supplies are limited and I cannot guarantee anyone a ticket, but the earlier the better! We have a bunch to give away and it's first come, first serve! See you there!

If I go, which I probably will, I will be there around 7:30 or 7:45.

ThinkSnow, when will you be there? I WANT THAT FREE LIFT TICKET! :wiggle

Is there a list on here, where I can find all the PASR days scheduled for this winter?

Edited by Danger

anyone know BB's actual adress...i cant seem to find it on their site (err maybe im just stupid). I'm trying to mapquest it for directions.

i've found boulder using my roommate's gps software on his comp when we were driving there, but has anyone else noticed that frost is just completely off the map? i couldnt find it on the gps at all, and the thing was updated like last week.

sounds like the 27th at JF/BB is going to be busy!

J4 race,

PASR day,

and WMGK 102.9 out of Philly is doing a ski day with John Debella (not crazy like MMR) where kids 12 and under get to ski FREE!

bet that will get a lot of noobs in the park! They're advertising it for JF but it's good at BB as well.

if you have kids and want then to ski free, check out www.wmgk.com, you need to register for free to be one of their insiders but then you can print a coupon good for the 27th.

just an fyi so that when you see all the kids you know what's up!

sounds like the 27th at JF/BB is going to be busy!

J4 race,

PASR day,

and WMGK 102.9 out of Philly is doing a ski day with John Debella (not crazy like MMR) where kids 12 and under get to ski FREE!

bet that will get a lot of noobs in the park! They're advertising it for JF but it's good at BB as well.

if you have kids and want then to ski free, check out www.wmgk.com, you need to register for free to be one of their insiders but then you can print a coupon good for the 27th.

just an fyi so that when you see all the kids you know what's up!

Great Tip.. now I don't have to shame Greg into giving a Ridge a lift ticket. Nips and I have passes already.

Just so everyone knows ahead of time, here's how we're going to do it... The first 10 people who come to my table and visit will get a free lift ticket. After that, names will go into a hat, and 5 will be drawn for free tickets. I'll be at my table at 8:00, and on the snow at 8:30, so be on time!

ermm.. I'm still thinkin if I'm going to make an appearence. In order to be there right around 8, I'm looking at a 5:45 departure from my house. And I can only stay will 1:30 at the latest. I got some thinkin to do :confused

Edited by Zonked

you get to ski for free.... you have no thinking to do. haha.

very true. but first I have to get the ticket to ski free..my luck I won't get one. I'll probably lock myself out of the car, like at blue mountain, but while getting gas on my way up or something super dumb

ermm.. I'm still thinkin if I'm going to make an appearence. In order to be there right around 8, I'm looking at a 5:45 departure from my house. And I can only stay will 1:30 at the latest. I got some thinkin to do :confused

Even if you have to pay, its worth it. The conditions today were outstanding and everthing is supposed to be open by Sat. There are only 3 trails on East. Mt. that need to be opened, for it to be 100 %