blues park?

LineSki

its perfect until the wallride... then it turns into circus land. there are pictures floating around in the Blue forum. check them out.

definitely a circus before the wall. swingset...circus. school bus...poorly built lip so it's a circus.

first 3 hits in the park are super good...flat down flat rail is mellow...and yeah after the wall is a circus

That "season ender" we're talking about. I took that at (what I thought was) high speed last week and still landed right on the knuckle (2-3 feet short of the landing) and BOUNCED off because the landing is so steep and disappears beneath you. I didn't crash though, just bounced.

OUCH. My heels were pissed at me the rest of the day. I guess it could've been worse though, people taking that thing at speeds where they only get halfway over the table and crash back down to earth.

It was for a few people that I saw this weekend. Why people think they can be conservative with speed on a hit like that perplexes me...

Last year, there was a run of two booters and some rails, then a turn to the left, then 3 rails across the trail. Then there was the big wide turn to the right, followed by the big ass booter which my friends and I called The Season Ender. I haven't been in the park yet this year (been sick for while and we weren't interested when we were there 2 weeks ago). I think it would be fair to call the double option near the end The Season Ender this year...unless there's a bigger jump that I'm not seeing from the lift.

We could always call the school bus The Season Ender.

I now call the last jump in the lower park the season ender...hahaha...

I think they should make the entire top of the halfpipe a big butter box...it would be sa-weet//but hard to hike up a box..

doug next time you have a thought just let it go

doug next time you have a thought just let it go

hahaha. anyway... i will be up there with Boyer today around 5:30. i freakin love the top half of the park and everything is kept very nice. they are doing a great job with that. i wish they would just load of the wide turn with the c-box and the crackerbarrel with a ton of nice, simple rails. same goes with the s-box thingy. no more circus rails.

on another note, i havent been over to come around park in a while... is there anything good going on over there?

on another note, i havent been over to come around park in a while... is there anything good going on over there?

from top to bottom in comearound:

1. small step down

2. small step down

3. large Battleship Box

4. weird hip thing

5. small battleship

6. small jump

its not that bad and pretty empty usually but i like sidewinder 100x more...(obviously)

blues park is fun, my favorite rail is the flat down on the stair case the whole stair case was nice and easy. C-box was fun and ate shit on it multiple times but still enjoyed it. i didnt have enough balls to hit the rail on top of the bus so i just hit the sides.

Everything in Blues park is reasonably decent. Nobody really hits the sliding board but that rail is so much fun especially with speed.. The top is great. The c rail is good once you get it dialed.. The crackerbarrel is pointless with that horrible landing. S-box is really gay. It could be good if it was built right. I've gotten it twice so far but the amount of effort you have to go through to get it is rediculous. Getting technical on that rail is basically impossible. Jump line is decent. The top jump you have to turn into though I dont really like. Messes you up big time when that turn is icy. They are talking about putting a jump down next to the flat down flat. As for the swingset and the bus, I like them. Some people dont but they make great photo ops and are set up rather well. Plus they are intimidating so they stay in good shape cause nobody will touch them except the kids that are good enough. The "season ender" is really not as big as I expected it to be. The hip jump before it is really stupid but you can still get some decent speed for it and it is setup nice for spins. The wall has been better than expected too. Thats just my outlook. A lot of you may not agree but thats just what I think.